***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Hi everyone,

Sorry for my infrequent posts, just kinda felt like I didn't want to get too excited too soon so decided to lay off BnB for a bit till I hit 2nd tri!

But all the good news has come in and things are starting to feel a bit more real now :happydance:

Had my first proper OB appointment today! Although I've actually known my OB for the last 10 mths as he was initially my fertility dr throughout my IVF etc so I have seen him quite a couple of times since my transfer, but this was the first appointment at his OB & Midwiferey Centre.

They were awesome, Dr checked the heartbeat which was nice & strong and went through the medical stuff, then we went and spent 1/2 hr with the midwife chatting about everything from diet to excercise, travel & just about anything I could think of really. They also have physio, pilates, ante-natal & wellness courses so signed up for a few of those.

Looking forward to starting to really enjoy the whole process now. Glad so many of us made it through to 2nd tri!

Hi everyone, just wanted to pop by and say hi. I may not post here often but will see how it goes.
Hope you are all doing ok :flower:

Hi sugarkisses, I must have missed an announcement but congratulations hun xxx

Whats quickening?

I remember feeling it with my first at 14 something weeks, cos I was on the way to my scan........

I had a crap nights sleep :-(

I had a mug of hot milk before bed and woke up at 3am to go to the toilet and then couldnt fall asleep after because I had indigestion :-S I'm gorna feel it today. x

Quickening: First fetal movements.

Hello!
I'm due on February 9th, could you add me please? :D
I hope everyone is well :) x

Hows it over here in 2nd tri, We seem to have a very quiet thread so far lol.
Iam still dipping my toe in lol, But decided on Friday for a definate move :) xxx

Good Morning ladies :) How are you all???? Hope everyone is well. I have a teething baby and a very very ill husband at home today... FUN FUN!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all scan went great the baby was jumping around like mad he looks healthy the nuchal fold was 1.7mm not sure if thats good or not?? i ll be gettin the results friday morning..cant wait to look at the pics again..we both think its a boy.

so happy hes ok :happydance::happydance:

Morning all. I'm feeling rubbish again today. My indigestion is really getting to me. x

You can also add me to the list, I'm February 14 2011. Started to look at the second trimester postings this morning (it's the 1st day of the 13th week for me). Can't seem to figure out though if the second trimester starts after the 12th or after the 13th week? There is conflicting information on the internet...

:yipee: 2nd trimester!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dying to find out what we are having, anyone scheduled for gender scan yet?

:yipee: 2nd trimester!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dying to find out what we are having, anyone scheduled for gender scan yet?

Yep, mines is currently my 20 week scan, booked in for the 20th September! Can't wait, though I am tempted to try and have a 16 weeks scan done somewhere privately, though not sure OH will agree!

noo, I haven't had my first scan yet lol

we are pretty sure we are staying on team yellow anyway. My girls were surprises so I would feel like I was cheating if we found out this time.

My 20 week scan also...........which is 15th September! Woo! I cant wait to find out. I want to buy stuff!!!

OH already said no to gender scan.........well I tried with a 3d scan..but I got stopped before I even started. x

My OH isn't interested in knowing the gender either! boooo! I'm likin 2nd tri so far!! I find it hard to keep up when it's so full on!

hey everyone, hope your all well :)
I have my gender scan on 22nd of sept, cant wait to find out :) i think i am feeling flutters too, cant wait for proper movements tho!
whos still waiting for dating scans? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->