February Lovebugs of 2016!! 16 pink, 15 blue, 7 yellow

Just throwing i few more out there playing off of Valentine's day. ..February Sweethearts, February Be Mine Valentines...not sure if they are better than February Kisses though lol

Those are all cute!! It might be a little obvious but Little Valentines?

:hi:
Right now I'm going with February 17th as an EDD until I get an appointment with a midwife. I'm sure it could easily change.

I like February Kisses for a name. ^^

Thanks for creating this post Brandi. My EDD is 2/14/2016. I love both Feb kisses and Feb sweethearts :)

Is anyone else so excited and so nervous? I feel like it's all I can think about it and I want it to be time for the baby to be here now!

I love February sweethearts!!

Is anyone else so excited and so nervous? I feel like it's all I can think about it and I want it to be time for the baby to be here now!

I am. Half the time I just can't contain my excitement and the other half I am counting the days until the second trimester so I can stop over thinking every twinge. I thought I would be calmer this time around but I am just as nervous as I was with DS. I was really bad the first week. It was all that I could think about. I have finally calmed down a little and started trying to keep busy. Today was odd. I was so busy with housework and errands that I kept forgetting that I was pregnant. Like when I went to bleach the counters, I stopped mid spray and was like, "oh yeah, I'm pregnant. I'm not supposed to be using bleach." Same thing with unloading groceries. DH made me stop grabbing stuff saying that I shouldn't lift too much.

Has anybody else already pretty much told everyone? I was trying to wait until after our first appointment but the excitement got the best of us. We told my family yesterday and DH's family today. I just couldn't hold it in anymore. It makes me a little nervous that everyone knows now since I am so early on but I have never had a miscarriage before. Not to say it won't happen but I guess since I haven't been through it before, that fear wasn't strong enough to deter me from telling everyone.

No one knows yet here. Just DD and my best friend
Im counting on forgetting I'm pregnant, well not too much. It's been almost a week since my first bfp and I think I obsess way too much about it.

How's everyone feeling, I'm so bloated and gassy,. Hate it because it makes me feel like I'm further along

Nope, nobody knows about our bundle yet either. We intend to tell family at around 7-8 weeks (maybe after having a private early scan for peace of mind!) and the rest of the world after the 12 week scan.

Symptoms wise, I'm just tired! And my boobs are very very heavy :haha: Peeing a LOT too!

Cramping is coming back and it's making me nervous. I hate any cramping before 6 weeks. I never feel completely safe until I get to 7 weeks.

I have announced already though, and my friends are happy for me, my family took it upon themselves to call me a deceitful mockery and sleazy.

oh Brandi i know the feeling, im still cramping and it makes me so nervous. I have also noticed i get really bad cramps after peeing

^I'm doing that a lot too. Every time I get a few minutes of a twinge on my left side, I become paranoid that it's an ectopic pregnancy. I'm a higher risk for one, and my doctor doesn't seem too concerned with following protocol and monitoring my hcg levels for signs of pregnancy

I'm due February 5th! I know what you mean about the cramping though. I keep having them and it makes me nervous. We haven't told anyone yet but will tell family at 7 1/2 weeks after our first scan :)

We haven't told anyone, and plan to keep it that way until after our first scan at about 12 weeks. I had a very bad reaction from my mother when I fell pregnant with my first and I can't go through that kind of stress again in the first tri. Feel bad keeping it from my dad though, they are no longer together and my dad still lives in Africa.
We are planning a trip to Ireland next month to see the inlaws... That will be hard to keep to ourselves as well... Sigh*

Cramping and feeling wet has kicked in full force...I'm afraid that every time I run to the bathroom, I'm going to see blood. I HATE the first trimester!

For me, the bloating and gas has lessened and yesterday afternoon I felt almost no symptoms. Did have morning sickness yesterday though. Also I had constipation most of last week, then yesterday it turned to diarrhea so I think that has helped with the bloat. I've read online that going between constipation and diarrhea is normal because the hormones are changing so much. Also I can definitely see that my bbs are bigger, and last night DH thought he could finally tell too.

I'm telling my BFF tomorrow! She'll be the first person we tell. Then my other good friend on Saturday. Trying to wait a couple of weeks before telling our families just to make sure it keeps sticking. We do have a lot of family get-togetherness on my side over the next couple of weeks, so it will be hard to keep the secret! Also I usually go running on Sunday's with my parents so I had to skip yesterday by saying I was fighting a cold (I was, but I was mostly better and could have gone if I wasn't preggo!). I'll tell them that this Sunday I have plans with my friend, even though I'm really getting together with her on Saturday. And then we'll actually tell them on Fathers Day if we can make it that long without letting it slip, lol. :)

Hi All

I am either due February 13th or February 10th (depends if I factor in the 25 day cycle or not)

Hi Brandi! Thanks for starting the thread for due dates :) I'm Due February 12th. Got my BFP Friday past.

Suggestion for a thread name - February LoveBugs <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->