February Lovebugs of 2016!! 16 pink, 15 blue, 7 yellow

Hi!!!! I can join now, YAY! My EDD based on my dates is the 14th of Feb, which is my daughter's 'half birthday' :)

So here's our list of suggestions:

Ladies and Gentlebugs of February 2016
February Kisses
February Sweethearts
February LoveBugs
February Valentines
February SweetTarts
February Cherubs
February Hugglebugs
February Lovebirds

I'm gonna start a poll on the Baby Names board, link it here, and leave it open for a week, and whichever has the highest number of votes on Friday is what we'll call ourselves.

Here's the poll!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/baby-names/2317673-help-us-name-our-babies.html

Hello, everyone! Love the poll and the calendar on the first page, Brandi. Great fun! Thanks very much for starting this up.

My EDD is Feb 15th. I'll probably get an ultrasound on June 25th (6 weeks) to see how things are going. I'm going to be travelling all summer, so I'll be 12 weeks by the time I get back home.

Yay for poll, already voted.

Welcome to all new members,

I voted! :)

Well, on top of being moody from pregnancy hormones I had to get my last bit of dental work finished today (and they were so very far from gentle) and pick up a heart monitor that I get to wear for the next two weeks because I have heart palpitations. As if I don't have enough anxiety being newly pregnant, this stupid thing keeps beeping at me telling me that it's transmitting data every time it picks up an abnormality. So, now I'm having anxiety about what this stupid thing is transmitting because I can't even feel any palpitations. :wacko: And my tooth hurts. :cry: This day kind of sucks.

Aaaw Brit, im sure its picking up abnormalities simply because you are in pain. Hope you tooth feels better soon.

Today I don't feel pregnant at all, no nausea, no cramping and the bloating and gas is gone. The only thing is that im still hungry. But I know that's not enough in going to start poas again.

That happened to me with my last pregnancy, and then the day after I said that, it all hit me lol

Aaaw Brit, im sure its picking up abnormalities simply because you are in pain. Hope you tooth feels better soon.

Today I don't feel pregnant at all, no nausea, no cramping and the bloating and gas is gone. The only thing is that im still hungry. But I know that's not enough in going to start poas again.

I've been feeling pretty "normal" today too. I've been tired and got emotional while watching a tv show, but my cramping, twinges, and bloating have completely disappeared this evening.
Makes me want to poas.
Although I will be on Wednesday. Since I got my bfp so early I plan to re-test on a digital the day AF should be to make sure that my week count goes up. :thumbup:

I voted!

My symptoms have lessened yesterday and today too. I am very wet down there, which has increased. Still slightly gassy but not a lot. I told DH that I feel pretty normal. Weirdly I haven't been super tired or emotional yet. And no food aversions. I get to tell my BFF tomorrow! I hate trying to keep a secret - I would be the worst spy ever.

Seems like we're going through the same things at around the same times, so that's a good sign? :)

Yeah we are. This is slightly embarrassing but I got really horny this afternoon so I decided to sneak a quick diy, boy the cramps I had after the big O, I couldn't walk :oops:

Lol Dani!

I voted! I'm due with #2 on Feb 15. My DD is 2.5 years-old and lovely toddler, but a toddler nonetheless. Not sure how I'll get it all done (I work full time as well) if I feel as awful as I did in my first pregnancy!
So far just twinges and cramps for symptoms...rarely some mild stomach upset. Fingers crossed!

My DD is 2.5 years-old and lovely toddler, but a toddler nonetheless. Not sure how I'll get it all done (I work full time as well) if I feel as awful as I did in my first pregnancy!
So far just twinges and cramps for symptoms...rarely some mild stomach upset. Fingers crossed!

I'm worried about this too :wacko: My 2yo currently goes to nursery for a couple of hours 4 mornings a week but that'll close over the summer and it'll be two months before she can go again. I'd really been looking forward to spending lots more quality time with her but now I'm worried that she'll just be sat indoors bored out of her skull while I'm busy throwing up :dohh: My sickness when carrying her was god awful so I'm seriously hoping history isn't about to repeat itself!! Luckily I don't work but I am studying for my degree from home so fingers crossed I'm still able to concentrate enough through all of the fun that is first tri :haha:

Left for girl, right for boy if it's an abdominal ultrasound.
Left for boy, right for girl if it's a transvaginal.

Abdominal ultrasounds mirror everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"