February Lovebugs of 2016!! 16 pink, 15 blue, 7 yellow

Hi ladies! :hi: I'm here for round 2! My EDD is February 17 and I haven't told my OH yet. :winkwink: I let my best friend know as she was my first person last time, and I'm going to try to wait and tell my hubby until Father's Day. I only have to keep it to myself for 5 more days!! :dohh:

As for everyone else, I think I'm gonna shoot for the 2nd trimester. At 13 weeks it'll be my youngest brother's birthday (August 12) so that may work. Last time something like 25 people knew before I'd even hit 9 weeks!

Aww, I like LoveBugs!! That or Sweethearts is my pick.

Brandi - That happened to me yesterday too! I ran to the bathroom in a panic expecting to see blood. I'm glad it's not just me, lol. Plus I'm wet anyway from the progesterone suppositories.

Hi ladies! :hi: I'm here for round 2! My EDD is February 17 and I haven't told my OH yet. :winkwink: I let my best friend know as she was my first person last time, and I'm going to try to wait and tell my hubby until Father's Day. I only have to keep it to myself for 5 more days!! :dohh:

As for everyone else, I think I'm gonna shoot for the 2nd trimester. At 13 weeks it'll be my youngest brother's birthday (August 12) so that may work. Last time something like 25 people knew before I'd even hit 9 weeks!

That's so funny, I have that exact plan! I just haven't let my best friend know yet because she is on her honeymoon. She comes back on Wednesday and cannot wait to tell her. She was the first one I told with my first pregnancy as well. How are you planning on telling your husband on Father's Day?

rollachick I LOVE your profile pic!!!

Anti - I feel your pain with your mom. I have the same concerns. I talked to her this morning about family stuff and she just stressed me out so quick. I'm going to limit my conversations with her until I'm out of the 1st trimester.

But NennaKay, isn't Father's day on the 21st!?!?

I already told my sister in law and I doubt I can keep it quiet much longer My Fiance wants to, but I'm not good at secrets lol.

Had my first scan today due to miscarriage beginning of April. No heartbeat seen yet but I'm still so excited now.... Next scan in 2 weeks :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 7
Cramping and feeling wet has kicked in full force...I'm afraid that every time I run to the bathroom, I'm going to see blood. I HATE the first trimester!

Ugh, me too. I started having a little bit more morning sickness today so I'm feeling a little better. I'm just ready to be in the second trimester so I can start getting really excited. I hate over thinking every little symptom.

I already told my sister in law and I doubt I can keep it quiet much longer My Fiance wants to, but I'm not good at secrets lol.

I am terrible at secrets. I had to call my best friend to tell her as soon as I got my BFP just because I couldn't be the only one that knew!! She knew way before DH. He was not to thrilled about that but he's accepted our borderline inappropriate closeness. :) Heck, I called her and talked to her on the phone while I was laying down waiting for his swimmers to do their thing last month. We've been friends for almost 10 years. It would be weird if I didn't share those moments with her. lol

Hi all, in due Feb 5th with my second. I totally get the panicking about cramping, I hate the first trimester just can't relax!

Liking the lovebugs!

Been for some blood tests today as been in contact with someone with chicken pox & unsure if I have had them.

I'm sure it's all fine.

Not sickness or any other signs still for me!

Thank you for the thread. I'm due sometime around the 8th based on ovulation.
I'm so glad you ladies are saying about cramping and wetness. I swear I run to the loo panicking about 10 times a day expecting to see blood. Oddly really looking forward to morning sickness just to get some reassurance!

Had my first scan today due to miscarriage beginning of April. No heartbeat seen yet but I'm still so excited now.... Next scan in 2 weeks :)

Was this a transvaginal or abdominal?

Cramping and feeling wet has kicked in full force...I'm afraid that every time I run to the bathroom, I'm going to see blood. I HATE the first trimester!

Ugh, me too. I started having a little bit more morning sickness today so I'm feeling a little better. I'm just ready to be in the second trimester so I can start getting really excited. I hate over thinking every little symptom.

I am terrible at secrets. I had to call my best friend to tell her as soon as I got my BFP just because I couldn't be the only one that knew!! She knew way before DH. He was not to thrilled about that but he's accepted our borderline inappropriate closeness. :) Heck, I called her and talked to her on the phone while I was laying down waiting for his swimmers to do their thing last month. We've been friends for almost 10 years. It would be weird if I didn't share those moments with her. lol

My friend and I are like the too. She took my kids while I went off to meet my donor and inseminate, and we talked about every little detail. We're looking at baby names together, period talk is normal, and last week, we stayed up til 2am talking about body waxes, bushes and forests :rofl:

AFM, first ultrasound tomorrow, but not expecting to see anything. Not sure why the emergency room doctor wants to send me this early.

Front page updated to here.

:hi: hoping to join you guys! I'm February 14th!

yea 4 weeks seems early for an U/S but why not see what they say eh?

I'm not expecting to see anything. Honestly not really sure why the doctor ordered one for this early. I'm a higher risk for an ectopic but it's very unlikely anyone will see anything tomorrow.

That's so funny, I have that exact plan! I just haven't let my best friend know yet because she is on her honeymoon. She comes back on Wednesday and cannot wait to tell her. She was the first one I told with my first pregnancy as well. How are you planning on telling your husband on Father's Day?

My OH blew my plan... He says he's known for days due to my mood... :dohh: But my plan was to add a profile to our Netflix that said Baby #2 and wait for him to notice.

But NennaKay, isn't Father's day on the 21st!?!?

Father's Day in the U.S. Is the 14th, but the OH blew my plans today. We were at Wal-Mart and he said was buying new pants since he's lost some weight recently... But he got one size up from what he's wearing now since he was gonna gain sympathy weight. I was like -how did you know?! I just found out! :grr:

I know how you all feel about the panicking too. Every little twinge or bodily fluid in the first trimester drives me crazy. At last time I didn't have morning sickness, just a bit of nausea in the evenings, so I didn't actually feel pregnant until I could feel movement! :wacko:

I've just started the symptom of having to pee a lot. This is going to get annoying fast.
:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->