February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

katiekittykat

Reaction score
https://img-s3-01.mytextgraphics.com/valentinesdaytext/2011/01/03/1ef5b927a487153089d31ff2fc046f34.gif​

It may seem a little bit early...but a February Testers Thread has been requested, so a February Testers thread you shall have :dust:

For all of us who missed out on that New Year :bfp:, let's ask St Valentine for a February one instead!

Add your name and the date you'll be testing and I will update xx

February 1st MommyWannabee, sweedot :witch:, Thegoodtwin, Mrs_A :bfp:, sal365, impatientmumm, nona81, Cat2008, pookied

February 2nd MrsLuLu :witch:, mandij33 :witch:, babylovebug, Petes Angel :witch:, 4magpies :witch:

February 3rd Clo_mid :witch:, maxina :witch:, Rachael1981 :witch:, 1babylost :witch:, famof6 :bfp:, Killeen_Momma, mauiaddict

February 4th supernoodles, cherryness :bfp:, lauraemily17, KARMA2011, gueyilla1985 :witch:

February 5th Lucy Lu, Trixiebell, sbmello, flyingduster :bfp:

February 6th Feisty Fidget :witch:, wigglywoo :bfp:, sprinklemebab, katlin :bfp:, EllieNation :witch:, babygirl89 :witch:, mrsine

February 7th MrsLQ, Rona :witch:, Beximus :bfp:, MissyMoo88, kaylynn040485, Elhaym :witch:

February 8th mari881 :bfp:, darcie :witch:, xx Emily xx :witch:, twinkle458 :witch:

February 9th KatieTizzle :witch:, Wantabelly :bfp:, xxxjessxxx

February 10th Little G, Skippy1, hulahoop09 :bfp:, misshttc :witch:

February 11th Rachie Rach :witch:, riggins1017 :bfp:, mommyandbump, Ava123, Callalin, Hodge-Podge

February 12th huggles :witch:, lilly100 :bfp:, hlynn :witch:, mrsmonkey10

February 13th LittlePilot4 :bfp:, jeepprincess :witch:, missamandamay :bfp:

February 14th periwinkle :bfp:, Danielle_Jone, mamadonna :witch:, bethenasia, jewelsb, lucy_lu10 :witch:, MummyP2b :witch:, SatansSprite, twinkle458, croydongirl, Mialia, manuiti :witch:

February 15th serenas_song, Rachael. :bfp:, navywag :witch:, justwaiting, Pielette, littlejenx :bfp:, struth :witch:

February 16th Hevzii&JayJay, Sun_Flower :witch:, DaisyDust :bfp:, FloridaGirl21, ttcnewbie123, lubbird

February 17th Ramie :witch:, MrsGood2be :witch:

February 18th sparklymummy :witch:, macs, jennifaerie :witch:, Trying4Angel1 :witch:, Misskitty10, sept10 :witch:

February 19th mom22boys, lilrojo :witch:, Pinga :witch:

February 20th Lisa40 :witch:, Divabell, mum2beagain, EbonyUnique, erin7707, rosie5637, katiekittykat :witch:, 9babiesgone

February 21st qwk :bfp:, babylove719 :bfp:

February 22nd Mrsturner :bfp:, keepinfaith, angelcake71, sanaz

February 23rd MrsPTTC :witch:, Tracy546, jenjen21 :witch:, ptr :witch:, amysg, trying 4 3rd :witch:

February 26th Crumbs :witch:, Future Mama, Cherrylicious

February 27th BeesBella :witch:, FutureBabyMom :witch:

February 28th ladygagafan :witch:, sugarplumm :bfp:, Quatrzbaby :bfp:, hay246, gilmore85 :witch:, NDH :witch:, peanutty81, angelgirl86 :witch:, Jin, johnnysgirl25

Gemma - Feb 1st 2011

fingers crossed ladies!! I'm feeling positive! xxxx

Hi

Please count me in, if I have a 35 cycle again then ill be due on around the 3rd Feb!!

How about you Katie, are you going to put a date down or still not sure whats going on chick??

xxx

Hi

Please count me in, if I have a 35 cycle again then ill be due on around the 3rd Feb!!

How about you Katie, are you going to put a date down or still not sure whats going on chick??

xxx

Added! Welcome to the February Testers :flower:

I'm still down in the January Testers for testing on 9th Jan - it doesn't look like that's gonna happen...so I guess I'm just waiting for ov before I change my date. If I do get a test date in January, I won't have one in February :nope:

Thanks matey.

Aw love I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you (not my legs, ha ha!) to ovulate for AF asap so you can get on with your next try!!

Have you been to the docs? Sometimes they can induce an AF so that you can start afresh??

xxx

Thanks matey.

Aw love I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you (not my legs, ha ha!) to ovulate for AF asap so you can get on with your next try!!

Have you been to the docs? Sometimes they can induce an AF so that you can start afresh??

xxx

I'll give Agnus Castus a go first, and then see what happens. I would rather ov than AF...at least I would have a shot this cycle!!

Can I join Purdy, purdy please? Sunday 6th February.

I am possibly in with a chance to test again in January, it just depends when I ovulate.

Katie I really hope you get your OPK soon darling :hugs: fingers crossed for a temperature dip tomorrow! xxx

Can I join Purdy, purdy please? Sunday 6th February.

I am possibly in with a chance to test again in January, it just depends when I ovulate.

Katie I really hope you get your OPK soon darling :hugs: fingers crossed for a temperature dip tomorrow! xxx

Thanks Feisty xxxxx :hugs: Keep everything crossed (except your legs lol) for some kind of change in temp tomorrow lol

I've added you to 6th January - welcome to the February Testers :flower:

Here i am, straight from the "january testers"...have a PMA today n i aint giving up!! So ma dear slot me for 3rd Feb....lots of baby dust to all of us!....

I will be testing in Feb, around the 4th I think, so put me down for then and if it changes I'll update lol

hi i am still waiting for the :witch: shes due to arrive today so next testing date should be 2nd february.

:dust:

Here i am, straight from the "january testers"...have a PMA today n i aint giving up!! So ma dear slot me for 3rd Feb....lots of baby dust to all of us!....

Added! Welcome to the February Testers :flower:

hey, well...i was on the january testers twice....you changed me to 29th Jan, on further consideration, Id like to be moved to 1st feb please, if you could, that would be about 14 dpo for me!

thanks in advance

Can you put me down for the 1st please KKK. Thanks.

Oh please add me to the list!!! I will be testing around Feb 6th!! :cloud9: Dh and I will be starting our first cycle of ttc this month!! :happydance:

:dust: to all of you ladies!!!

well :witch: arrived full force this morning :cry:
february test date will be the 3rd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back