February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

:bfn: will test again tomorrow if she doesn't arrive...only had 1 pregnancy test and couldn't wait to test tomorrow :(...i've got loads of EWCM and no AF pains what so ever :/

:dust:

:hugs: 9babies

congrats qwk

It's the 28th, 12 dpo and :bfn: this morning. I'm trying to believe I'm not out, but I'm definitely not getting my February :bfp: anyway. So officially moving on to the March thread now with a March 2 testing date.

:hugs: 9babies

congrats qwk

It's the 28th, 12 dpo and :bfn: this morning. I'm trying to believe I'm not out, but I'm definitely not getting my February :bfp: anyway. So officially moving on to the March thread now with a March 2 testing date.

NDH don't give up yet. 12dpo can still be early for some ladies. I have read so many posts where ladies have got bfn at 12 then postive at 13 or 14 dpo. I am still rooting for you:hugs:

Well ladies tested tonight with some pretty dilute pee and got BFN but either way I'm pretty sure I'm probably out this month. Will test again in a couple of days if AF doesn't show though. GL to those still in the game!

Hi ladies, still no AF and no AF pains what so ever, just woke up as i don't feel like sleeping at night :/ and feeling sickish :(....will go to buy another test later :)

AF arrived this morning. But at least I have an LP, and I'm fairly confident that we've just been missing my ovulation (for the last 2 years! lol) so hopefully it will happen soon now.

BFN again this morning at 12 DPO..now in the waiting game for AF I guess. Will move to the March testers when she shows.

:hugs: NDH... FX for you next cycle!!!

FX also for cherrylicious and angelgirl86!

AF arrived this morning. But at least I have an LP, and I'm fairly confident that we've just been missing my ovulation (for the last 2 years! lol) so hopefully it will happen soon now.

sorry NDH:hugs:fx for next cycle. x

Really weirder about this mc I only bled for 4 days and usually I bleed for at least an week

Well AF just showed up full fledge, moving to the March testers thread!

This waiting game is driving me crazyyy!!! :bfn: again!!!!, tested 5 times in total since missed period and all :bfn:.....if im not pregnant then why does AF have to play this cruel game on me :(!!!!

Hi Katie,

Are we doing a March testers thread for those of us who got out BFN's this cycle?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"