February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

This is my first month TTC so very excited about being able to join you :happydance:

:witch: is due 2nd Feb so I'm going to try and hold out until then to test.

Good luck to everybody!
:dust:

This is my first month TTC so very excited about being able to join you :happydance:

:witch: is due 2nd Feb so I'm going to try and hold out until then to test.

Good luck to everybody!
:dust:

Added! Welcome to the February Testers :flower:

Hi KatieKittyKat - can I join in? I'm due af on about the 5th Feb and going to desperately try to hold out on testing until then. I don't want to see another bfn - would rather just get af if it's not our lucky month!

P.S. I have PMA for this month - on 13th Feb it will be exactly 2yrs since we got our bfp with our little boy! Lets hope history repeats itself! - and fingers crossed for another October baby!

Hi KatieKittyKat - can I join in? I'm due af on about the 5th Feb and going to desperately try to hold out on testing until then. I don't want to see another bfn - would rather just get af if it's not our lucky month!

P.S. I have PMA for this month - on 13th Feb it will be exactly 2yrs since we got our bfp with our little boy! Lets hope history repeats itself! - and fingers crossed for another October baby!

Added! Welcome to the February testers :flower:

Hello can I join?

Af due on 4th Feb which is when I will be testing if she's not arrived (fingers crossed)

First month of temping!!! I have a good feeling about this one

Goodluck everyone xxx

Thegoodtwin & peanutty81 - added! Welcome to the February Testers :flower:

Hello - i'm back again, but happy to be spending another month with you lovely ladies!!! Please can you put me down for 1st Feb please xxx

Hello - i'm back again, but happy to be spending another month with you lovely ladies!!! Please can you put me down for 1st Feb please xxx

Added! Nice to see you back - welcome to the February Testers :flower:

If the witch hasn't got me by then I will be testing on the 1st

Ok, looks like I'll be testing on Feb. 7th. My last two cycles have been only 29 days instead of 31, so this will be tricky.

AF is due the 4th or 5th, but I will be testing the 3rd. And I promise this month I won't be testing earlier than that.

AF is due the 4th or 5th, but I will be testing the 3rd. And I promise this month I won't be testing earlier than that.

I'll hold you to that NDH! Welcome to the February Testers :flower:

Please do lol. I'm so weak...I might have to ask DH to hide all my tests until the 3rd.

Please do lol. I'm so weak...I might have to ask DH to hide all my tests until the 3rd.

If you feel like you want to test before the 3rd PM me and I'll talk you out of it!! x

I'm hoping to have to change my test date to the 3rd, we'll see when I O first. The 3rd was my Mum's birthday so would be special if I got a :bfp: on the 3rd x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->