February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

oh, glad I found this thread! May I please be added?

Will test for my first TTC cycle February 21! :happydance:

Hi can I join I will be testing on 1st of Feb.

Good luck to all and lots of Baby Dust to all xx

hi ladies :wave:

how is everyone today??

Can my test date please be changed to 4th Feb? I have decided to wait until I am at least 1 day late as for me staring at that blank white test window is more upsetting than af arriving as it seems to dash any hopes i might of had

Hey hun me again...i'll be testing the 11th of feb....day after my 31st birthday...you guessed it...she got me :(

hi ladies :wave:

how is everyone today??

Can my test date please be changed to 4th Feb? I have decided to wait until I am at least 1 day late as for me staring at that blank white test window is more upsetting than af arriving as it seems to dash any hopes i might of had

Changed your date x

Could you put me down for 6th please. I haven't quite got af yet, just weird spotting, but I'm sure that means the witch is just toying with me :(

Hiya

Can you add me please, think I'll be testing around the 10th depending on when I ov.....

Lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
to all
xxxx

Hi :) please can you put me down for the 4th? Had an early miscarriage this month, but even though it's pretty heartbreaking I'm keeping fingers crossed for Feb.
Down but not out!!
Good luck, Love and lots of babydust x

Hiya

Can you add me please, think I'll be testing around the 10th depending on when I ov.....

Lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
to all
xxxx

Added! You can always change your date later. Welcome to the February Testers :flower:

Hi :) please can you put me down for the 4th? Had an early miscarriage this month, but even though it's pretty heartbreaking I'm keeping fingers crossed for Feb.
Down but not out!!
Good luck, Love and lots of babydust x

So sorry for your loss - FX for this cycle :hugs: Welcome to the February Testers :flower:

can i get added :) im testing 4th Feb since thats when period should be due... however MAY test few days before if I feel pregnant.... or if I symptom spot and cant help but test ! lol

Sometimes I ovulate a few days later , cycles are 31 - 34 days long... depends on how stressed i am.

Hope we all get BFP'S!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->