February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

Congrats sugarplum! So happy for you! And also was beginning to worry we wouldn't see any more :bfp:s by the end of the month.

When did you find out?

Thanks :) I found out today morning, I am still in shock, J thought I would be running around screaming but it hasn't hit me yet :)
This was our 6th cycle and it is my first charting with fertility friend after I read 'Taking charge of your fertility' by Toni Wescheler...
The only difference I felt this month was usually my greats are sore and tenderbone week before Af but this month it was a dull kind if pain which started like 5 days before... Also I have been craving pickles, but I so like pickles anyway so I wasn't overly suspicious...
Baby Dust to everyone, just hang in there xo

Congrats sugarplum! So happy for you! And also was beginning to worry we wouldn't see any more :bfp:s by the end of the month.

When did you find out?

Thanks :) I found out today morning, I am still in shock, J thought I would be running around screaming but it hasn't hit me yet :)
This was our 6th cycle and it is my first charting with fertility friend after I read 'Taking charge of your fertility' by Toni Wescheler...
The only difference I felt this month was usually my greats are sore and tenderbone week before Af but this month it was a dull kind if pain which started like 5 days before... Also I have been craving pickles, but I so like pickles anyway so I wasn't overly suspicious...
Baby Dust to everyone, just hang in there xo

Yay, congrats :happydance:, I'm onto my 6th cycle now, FX'd that I have your luck, I'm now onto month 2 of charting but I'm finding it really tiresome, especially waking myself up early on a weekend :growlmad: x

Congats Quartzbaby! Wishing you a H&H 9!

I'm off to next cycle. The :witch: is definitely here!

Congrats again Quartz!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"