February Testers!! 23 BFPs!!!

I'm 14 dpo and still no AF, i'm always on the dot...Been very thirsty lately and very light headed...also woke up feeling sickish...hope this is it :)...will be testing tomorrow if she doesn't show up :D

Oh i also keep feeling as if she's here but when i run to the bathroom it's clear cm?

:dust:

Love that this thread is going strong all the way to the end of Feb! Congrats to the new BFPs!

I'm 14 dpo and still no AF, i'm always on the dot...Been very thirsty lately and very light headed...also woke up feeling sickish...hope this is it :)...will be testing tomorrow if she doesn't show up :D

Oh i also keep feeling as if she's here but when i run to the bathroom it's clear cm?

I felt like AF had come and kept running to the loo too. GL!! Xxx

good luck. I have been light headed. Cramping like period is coming. Cm was a mix sometime lotion , sometimes clear and sometime ecwm. But from ovulation i also felt wet down there.

good luck. I have been light headed. Cramping like period is coming. Cm was a mix sometime lotion , sometimes clear and sometime ecwm. But from ovulation i also felt wet down there.

Thanks,

Thats exactly what i've got CM is clear but if i rub it it'll go whitish (TMI) i've got LOADS of it, My breasts don't hurt this month and this is very unusual, i do have loads of veins though...Will be testing tomorrow if she doesn't arrive :)

H&H 9 Months :hugs:

I felt like AF had come and kept running to the loo too. GL!! Xxx

H&H 9 months :hugs:

wow ladies, just got my BFP - 10 or 11 dpo....!!! can't believe it ! ! !

Thanks ladies. i am going to be fine though.

sending you all good dust for a healthy 9 months!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->