February Testers All are welcome

Any news from testers past their dates? Key and my fav, I will add you next time I log onto my computer. It's difficult to do it from my tablet. :)

Hi Ladies,

My ovia app told me I could test today so I thought I give it a swirl and took a FRER :)

Eeeeek I'm a bit excited. I'm 3wks 1day :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 7
Hi, I would like your opinion on this subject I'm 1 day late and I had a test yesterday and it came out negative but since I'm trying my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex I would like to know if that test is accurate or it was too soon to make it

Congrats Welsh!

5dpo today so will be testing 10dpo

I am 6DPO and FF has earmarked me to test on the 27th at 13DPO. I have a feeling I will be testing a little earlier than that ;)

Sounds that way! My AF is due tomorrow. I won't forget about this thread :)

Hi, I would like your opinion on this subject I'm 1 day late and I had a test yesterday and it came out negative but since I'm trying my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex I would like to know if that test is accurate or it was too soon to make it

I think it all depends on if you did it around ovulation & when you actually ovulated if it was later then possibly cpuld mean a longer cycle & that's why it's not showing. I'd wait a few days & if period hasn't shown test again. Best of luck

6dpo & thought i was going to be able to wait out till as late as i can to test but already itching lol 10dpo is when i'l test though so 3 more days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->