February Testers All are welcome

You can do it mom2sam! Hopefully the weekend will occupy you enough to hold out!!

I'm 12 dpo tomorrow should I test or wait it out do you think ? Since 9dpo I've had sore boobs when I touch them. So I'm 11 dpo and .... TMI ALERT .. having mild cramps and looked at my party liner got very little brownish pinkish mixed with watery cm. Is this a good sign? Possibly af possible implantation... ladies help !!!! I'm racking my brains out ! Any advice much appreciated !

mom2sam I am the same, just itching to test test test and I'm only 6dpo as well lol

willowtree If I was you then I would be testing in the morning if it doesn't turn into proper af hun

xx

Im usually a bad person to ask about testing because I always test early :haha: not sure about the discharge. I've never had any type of pink spotting but I know others have :)

Thabyou ladies !! If it was IB tonight would a test show posative in the morning ? Or will it take abit longer ? Period due on Tuesday. I so hope it is I used to be a poas addict now I just don't want to see those bfns ... :-/

I think it takes a day or two for the hormone levels to rise high enough for pg tests to detect hun xx

I didn't test as I got AF this morning !! Early so gutted onto next month. How is everyone else doing ? X

Thank you ladies ! Wasn't my month. Hope you have better luck ! Throwing baby dust at you !!

AF would have been due today, took a clearblue digi today and it came back negative. My FRER test lines are getting stronger and stronger :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 3
Welsh, looks pretty good to me!
Testing in a couple days here... super tired today.. I feel like I could lay down on my desk and take a nap..

Am 31 days sterday and got a very faint positive. Does that mean am pregnant ? Pls rrply, my doc says its equal to negative

If it's faint your best bet is to wait until tomorrow and test again to see if it's darker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->