February Testers All are welcome

I succumbed and got a test:happydance:

Attachments

• 20150204_181423.jpg
    20150204_181423.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 9
Fantastic lines congratulations H&H 9 months :dust:

TTC since September. Having irregular cycles so it is getting very frustrating!!!! Starting using OPK this month and got a + on CD 38 DTD for the next couple of days and just waiting for BFP!! Have gotten a few BFN, but it is to soon. Will be trying to hold out until DPO 14 on Feb 11!

:dust:

Cd 15 today and I got my solid smiley!! :) so excited! :happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee:

Congratulations almostmom! :happydance:

Today ff said my chart was triphasic in my pregnancy monitor. FX for a :bfp: this weekend :)

Hi All, I'm actually due to start AF on Valentine's day! What a great gift that would be fore my hubby! He'd be thrilled! Only 10 more days to go!!!

The two week wait really drives me crazy- the past couple of cycles I've noticed so many preggo symptoms- it get's me all psyched out just to be negative. Sore breasts, vivid dreams, cravings, fatigue, blah!

Congrats Almostmom! Also, LOVE your verse! One of my favorites :)

Ahhhh I hope all of you ladies get your BFPs SOON! Smileys and signs have to be soooo exciting!

FF says my Fertile Window starts Monday!
Regardless, enjoying the condom-free BDing! Lol

Hi All, I'm actually due to start AF on Valentine's day! What a great gift that would be fore my hubby! He'd be thrilled! Only 10 more days to go!!!

The two week wait really drives me crazy- the past couple of cycles I've noticed so many preggo symptoms- it get's me all psyched out just to be negative. Sore breasts, vivid dreams, cravings, fatigue, blah!

I know the feeling. Beautiful pups! We have 2 huskies.. They are my furry children...

Thank you all. Fx for everyone who still needs to test and:dust:

I'll be testing on the 8th :) good luck to everyone . X

Good luck to all those waiting to test :dust:

Go catch those eggies to those waiting to O :dust: :sex:

CD7 here fertile window starts on Monday :thumbup:

Got a positive Ovulation test yesterday, which is much earlier than I expected. Thank god hubs was here yesterday :)) No bd for me tonight cause hubby is on exercise tonight :/ xx

I don't know too much about ovulating itself except the time I do ovulate. I'm having crazy pains..ALL Freakin day!! Does anyone know why or what it means? 😞

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->