FEBRUARY TESTERS!! Come get your valentines BFP!! 8 BFP's SO FAR!!

Eltjuh

Mum to Lucas and Logan
Reaction score
Hi all, some of you might remember me from the January thread.
I am not ttc at the moment (cause we need to deal with some financial and housing issues first) but some of the girls from the January thread asked me to make a new thread, so here it is!!
Plus, I like keeping up with what everyone is doing and seeing how many bfp's we can get this month!! :)

Good luck everyone!! Please feel free to share anything and I'm sure there will be plenty of ladies to be able to give you advice & support when you need it! :hugs:

November 2011 ~ 67 testers 11 BFPs
December 2011 ~ 73 testers, 19 BFPs
January 2012 ~ 66 testers, 14 BFPs
February 2012 ~ 90 testers, 14 BFPs
March 2012 ~ 74 testers, 25 BFPs
April 2012 ~ 104 testers, 26 BFPs
May 2012 ~ 106 testers, 25 BFPs
June 2012 ~ 122 testers, 32 BFPs
July 2012 ~ 158 testers, 34 BFPs
August 2012 ~ 121 testers, 32 BFPs
September 2012 ~ 129 testers, 39 BFPs
October 2012 ~ 110 testers, 34 BFPs
November 2012 ~ testers, 6 BFPs
December 2012 ~ 92 testers, 24 BFPs
January 2013 ~ 113, 26 BFPs​

:witch: lcgoodac :hugs:

:angel: BabyHopeG :hugs:

:bfp: kmere :bfp:

:bfp: Craftymama :bfp:

:bfp: saralou52 :bfp:
:witch: readytostart :hugs:
Shortstuff88

:bfp: maria2611 :bfp:

DisneyMom2011
:witch: cantwait22 :hugs:

:bfp: loulou1979 :bfp:
stephaniexx
hlamb

:witch: LillyTame :hugs:
lozzie27
:witch: 291 :hugs:
:witch: LisK :hugs:

Andrea28

:bfp: Holliedolly :bfp:
:bfp: lune_miel :bfp:

AliKitts
Lara310809

:witch: mandi311 :hugs:

:witch: Eltjuh :hugs:

:bfp: 06UNC09 :bfp:

AerisandAlex

Hey Hun! Sorry to hear you guys aren't TTC this month. Hopefully you get to jump back in soon. :hugs:

I hope I get to test on the 14th. Already told OH to hide the sticks from me lol

I would love to join you guys! I'm on my 1st round of clomid and just ovulated for the first time since September! According to fertility friend, I'm on 3DPO so I'm praying I get a BFP by Valentine's day! I'm going to start testing on the 9th (which would be 11DPO) though because I am way too impatient! God bless and baby dust to all!

welcome Lilly , that cat picture is TOO cute!

and sara, thrilling news that you finally ovulated, I hope you get the best valentine's gift ever!

AFM, CD53 and same old same old temp fluctuations.

I DO have a date though! Feb 5th I get to pay $150 for the doctor to confirm what is wrong with me and hopefully prescribe some metformin. Woot!
So I'm mostly here in a sideline capacity for a while longer.

Hello can I join?!! I will be testing on the 14 th feb as that's the day af is due! Ntnp at the moment as my lo is young ( one tomorrow!!!) anyway we dtd on Tuesday evening amd not sure but almost certain I ovulated either wed or Thursday judging by the pains I had!!

Hey Hun! Sorry to hear you guys aren't TTC this month. Hopefully you get to jump back in soon. :hugs:

I hope I get to test on the 14th. Already told OH to hide the sticks from me lol

Well, we're in a massive pickle with housing atm... living in army accomodation but hubby left the army and councils are refusing to help us out... first council kept going back to: you don't have a (long enough) local connection. And then the next council was ok, then wanted loads of additional paperwork from us, like proof of WHY my husband left the army (he had to sign off to give himself and us time to get sorted as he would've been kicked out cause of his knee injury and could've been out the army within anything from a week to a month or 2. So he signed off to give us a year) and when we finally got someone to help us get that paperwork they rang us up and said: oh actually don't bother, we reckon you made yourself homeless so we're not gonna help you..... Anyways... stress all around! :dohh:
So not a great time to try for another little one atm. Hopefully we'll get sorted soon as we've been in this situation for about 6 months now and the past 4 months have been living in army accomodation when we're not entitled to it anymore... :S Great start to civilian life again for my husband (after 10 years in the army)

Yeah so good luck to you!! I'll be living vicariously through all of you here!! :)

can i join? i will be testing around the 21st :)

Eltjuh- Thanks for continuing the thread! I expect to test about Feb 19th.

Can I join? I will test 16th if af has not arrived assuming I o tomorrow xxx

So confused with this cycle but af is due around the 10th so 10th please :) x

yah eltjuh!

I am so glad you made this thread!

How frustrating for you and your family! After 10 years of service and this is how things turn out. I hope you find the perfect place soon!

I will be testing in a week feb 9 but...i already have signs of af (cramps and low cervix).

Noo and dreamer2013 so glad you will be following! Its nice to have some "experts" on the panel :D

:dust: to all this round :dust:

Yay for the Feb thread! Please add me to test on 28th Feb.

yah eltjuh!

I am so glad you made this thread!

How frustrating for you and your family! After 10 years of service and this is how things turn out. I hope you find the perfect place soon!

I will be testing in a week feb 9 but...i already have signs of af (cramps and low cervix).

Noo and dreamer2013 so glad you will be following! Its nice to have some "experts" on the panel :D

:dust: to all this round :dust:

I'm not sure about cp lol. But seems quite early for af cramps? (unless thats not unusual for you) maybe a good sign...... Xxx

Hi everyone, first post here. Can I join please? I am on cd 9 (expect to O around cd 13) and will test when af is due, the 22nd of Feb. It's only my third month ttc, but I go crazy from O day to test day. I bought a bunch of cheap test strips in case I get restless this month, but I'm sure I will be stalking here like usual to get me through!

Because I'm new to the joys of OPKs, I'll ask you ladies if you can figure this out. I took an OPK today, at CD8 of a possible 34 day cycle (though it could be a 28 day cycle, last month could have been a fluke). Didn't expect to get a line at all, but then I got this (attached). It's pretty strong IMO, but probably not a proper positive.

Do you think I could be ovulating early, or, as another member has suggested, perhaps my body has had a random surge without actually ovulating, and I'll ovulate properly late in the month.

What do you think?

Attachments

• DSCF4275 copy.jpg
    DSCF4275 copy.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member