FEBRUARY TESTERS!! Come get your valentines BFP!! 8 BFP's SO FAR!!

Well I woke up to our old 'friend' the :witch: this morning.... Was expecting it since last night, cause my cervix was low and soft....So no big deal now. Obviously I'm a bit disappointed but I saw it coming (also with the temps, but was hoping I was maybe doing it wrong since it was my first month temping... )
Good luck to everyone else though! We need some more bfp's!! :)
Don't worry, I'll be sticking around!

Well I woke up to our old 'friend' the :witch: this morning.... Was expecting it since last night, cause my cervix was low and soft....So no big deal now. Obviously I'm a bit disappointed but I saw it coming (also with the temps, but was hoping I was maybe doing it wrong since it was my first month temping... )
Good luck to everyone else though! We need some more bfp's!! :)
Don't worry, I'll be sticking around!

sorry about the witch showing
, in a way i guess you can look at it this way .. just another reason to keep trying . or just pretend youre not trying when you bd .. that way youre a bit more relaxed . i think thats what helped us this month . and of course the preseed. to help his fellas find the egg.. the other thing that helped me out was not charting , just keeping track of how long my cycles are , (i used an app for that) and it configures the ovulation timing and all so no more guess work . i will keep you in my thoughts and keep my fingers crossed for you so it will happen .. :) :hugs:

With my first I just kept track of cp and cm. And he was a first time baby. Then the mc was an accident, just timed right I guess. And now I'm trying all sorts, checking cm & cp, charting, opk-ing. Just wanna get it right! I started charting because I thought I hadn't got my O-time right, but turns out I was about right. And I was only gonna chart so I could find out what is going on throughout my cycle and we weren't really trying anyway. But I guess it's kind of turned into trying now! haha.
Just keeping fingers crossed it'll work this month!! Gonna bd a bit more if we get the chance (with hubby's meds)

With my first I just kept track of cp and cm. And he was a first time baby. Then the mc was an accident, just timed right I guess. And now I'm trying all sorts, checking cm & cp, charting, opk-ing. Just wanna get it right! I started charting because I thought I hadn't got my O-time right, but turns out I was about right. And I was only gonna chart so I could find out what is going on throughout my cycle and we weren't really trying anyway. But I guess it's kind of turned into trying now! haha.
Just keeping fingers crossed it'll work this month!! Gonna bd a bit more if we get the chance (with hubby's meds)

Blasted AF :(

ok i know this has nothing to do with pregnancy , but i am trying to help my family find my missing cousin who is 16 years old.she has been missing since 2/11/2013 she is missing in minnesota.. Elk River to be exact. her name is Johannah Thomsen .. hopefully you guys will understand why i am posting this .. this is a really scary time for our family . if you can help by spreading the word of this , it will mean a lot to our family. the police are ruling this as a runaway case right now . but there hasnt been any news coverage or anything .

PLEASE SHARE: Help Find Johannah Thomsen, age 16, MISSING FROM ELK RIVER, MINNESOTA SINCE 2/11/2013: Our daughter left home with a UNKNOWN MAN she may have MET on the INTERNET: DO YOU KNOW WHERE I AM? I'm only 16.

Her name is Johannah Thomsen she goes by Jo, Jojo, JJ and Joe.

Last known location Hwy 169 and 36th Ave N. Plymouth, MN at approx. 4:00 pm on February 12, 2013.

If you have any information, please call the City of Elk River Police Department at (763) 635-1260.

For more information, please visit the Facebook page set up by her family at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Johannah-Thomsen/377511339022677

Please share Johannah's flyer with your friends. A online flyer is a excellent way to get the word out about a missing person. With todays technology it can be viewed literally anywhere. You can also tag your friends to the flyer which is another good way to spread the word quickly about a missing person, (to do so you must “Like” this page it's uploaded on before it will let you tag it Facebook requirements not mine).

To assist with Amber Alerts and missing person cases through flyer and picture sharing on Facebook please “Like” Missing on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/missingcases

SOURCE: https://kstp.com/article/stories/S2944758.shtml?cat=12196

Attachments

• 426557_550256768327995_997980028_n.jpg
    426557_550256768327995_997980028_n.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 2
16 years old and no news coverage? :saywhat:

I hope she's found safe and well soon :( x

The police shouldn't be treating it as a runaway case anymore, considering she's been missing for more than 24 hrs.

Hope she gets found soon! And she's safe and well :)

that is exactly what i said . there is no trace of where she may be , or where she has been . this is frustrating that there is not a single police officer looking for her or putting it on the news . they are calling it a runaway thing because she had been sneaking out of the house at midnight and coming back home by 5 am , her parents found out about it and took her phone away . Jo went out and bought a new one . and then she was still going out meeting guys from the internet . .

I think it's nuts that even if it's a runaway they won't do anything about it. If a minor runs away with a male creep, she should be searched for because she is a MINOR with an ADULT.
Can the family talk to the news about it themselves? Via asking for interviews with local media? What about hiring a private detective?
Maybe they could search her phone/ computer and find evidence the man lured her in which case the police would have to help.
So sorry your family is going through all this. *hugs*

she didnt have a computer , she accessed the internet through her phone . which was taekn away , but then she went out and bought another one . i agree with all of you , and thank you for your support . it means a lot to me .

Oh my, it's a wonder no one's tried to find her, :( I mean, what's missing person's for if no one wants to do anything, so sad, I hope she's found and brought home soon, I'm sure her parents are going out of their minds :(

No Af, but only :bfn: I'm pretty sure I'm out by now... it's just weird being this late :(

thanks , i have been trying to post on here but it wouldn't let me ... Jo has been found she is now being detained in the court system.

sorry to all those who got their BFN ,
congrats to all that got BFP's hope everyone the best . i guess i have to go find a new thread to join.. hmm thats going to be tricky ..
good luck all ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->