FEBRUARY TESTERS!! Come get your valentines BFP!! 8 BFP's SO FAR!!

I had those One Step tests from amazon aswell, but they were sooooo faint when I was pregnant, which is why I don't like using dipstrips anymore... I threw mine in the bin only to take it out after I read online that they were really faint. I thought it was bfn... if I hadn't taken it out I probably wouldn't have found out I was pregnant till much later...

Now when I am ttc I buy the midstream tests from amazon, these ones: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultra-Earl...Q72A/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1359910019&sr=8-4
They're the same, or at least look the same as the asda tests and are pretty sensitive.... Got my bfp on these at 10dpo with my son and 11 dpo (cause I didn't test earlier) when I had my mc.

Yup! I have those too! I found a bag of 20 of them in my cupboard! Oooh I can pee!

Well I tested and got bfn :-( still no sign of af. I'm thinking I may have ov later than I thought. I got a pos opk on the 20th and 21st which would make me like 12dpo and not like 15dpo that I thought I might be! Decided I'm just going to wait it out now and see if af arrives or ill wait a week and test again.

oh no!! Hopefully you will still get your bfp!!
I admire your patience! :winkwink: I couldn't wait a week (or until AF showed)... I can't stop thinking about it either whenever I think I might be pregnant or hope I'm pregnant... haha

Nice to have a month of no thinking about it though! Got plenty of other things to think about :S

Here is a picture of a used HPT from the same company Eltjuh uses. They're very easy to use -Midstream or dip - and very easy to read. There is no denying the results as they're very bold. I like them. Definitely recommend them for their ease. They're identical to the one the GP used to confirm pregnancy too! Good luck, Girls xx

Attachments

• Cheap Test.jpg
    Cheap Test.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 8
I had those One Step tests from amazon aswell, but they were sooooo faint when I was pregnant, which is why I don't like using dipstrips anymore... I threw mine in the bin only to take it out after I read online that they were really faint. I thought it was bfn... if I hadn't taken it out I probably wouldn't have found out I was pregnant till much later...

Now when I am ttc I buy the midstream tests from amazon, these ones: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultra-Earl...Q72A/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1359910019&sr=8-4
They're the same, or at least look the same as the asda tests and are pretty sensitive.... Got my bfp on these at 10dpo with my son and 11 dpo (cause I didn't test earlier) when I had my mc.
Bugger

Thankfully I only spent £3 so I won't be out of pocket much :thumbup: Might look into the midstream ones next month - fingers crossed there IS no "next month" though :winkwink:

WOW!! Look at that line Noo!!! I remember my first line being quite faint on that test, but when I look at pictures of it now it was pretty obvious. Guess I got better at spotting lines!! Everytime I give hubby a test to look at he just looks at it and goes: no there's nothing there. And I'm like: you need more than a 1 second look! Cause sometimes they're really faint (tests in general). Had to show him some pictures in the gallery to show him how faint they can be, even when they're definitely there(obviously there to me) he's like: that's really faint! haha Men!!! :wacko:

When did you do that test Noo?? Tonight??

I used a morrisons test today. It says it picks up from 15mlU/ml. I feel really disheartened today x

I posted my OPK yesterday (it's on p3 of this thread if you want to look back). It was negative but had a very strong line. We DTD last night just in case, and then I did another OPK this morning and its the same strength. No stronger, no weaker. Should we DTD again, or do every other day? :shrug:

My ticker says I still have 6 days till ovulation, based on a 28 day cycle, though I may have a 34 day cycle, so who knows? :lol:

Here is a picture of a used HPT from the same company Eltjuh uses. They're very easy to use -Midstream or dip - and very easy to read. There is no denying the results as they're very bold. I like them. Definitely recommend them for their ease. They're identical to the one the GP used to confirm pregnancy too! Good luck, Girls xx
That's REALLY strong; I don't think I've EVER had a line that strong!

WOW!! Look at that line Noo!!!

When did you do that test Noo?? Tonight??

:lol: yes - 26dpo! I like the thickness of the lines on these tests. I like FRER but the lines are really narrow to spot.

Just wanted to pop in and wish you all the best of luck and sprinkle losts of :dust: I'm still in shock I've got my :bfp: but January was such a lucky thread I think it will carry on for you girls this month too!!!!! X :hug: xxxx

I tested this morning as I have no idea what dpo I am. Stupid cycles all over the place.

V faint bfp!! Don't put me down as one yet though, waiting to see if lines get darker :)

Hi, I'm from the January thread too... Can you please put me down for the 5th!

Congratulations Maria, hope your lines get darker quickly :D

CD10 today - what do you think? I'm so confused as each OPK over the past three days has looked the same. Test line is on the right.

These are so hard for me to read, I might bite the bullet next month and get the digitals :lol: fingers crossed I won't need to. Hoping I'm ovulating early TBH because OH is working nights when ovulation normally hits and with two young kids we can't just sneak off for a quickie LOL

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 9
I tested this morning as I have no idea what dpo I am. Stupid cycles all over the place.

V faint bfp!! Don't put me down as one yet though, waiting to see if lines get darker :)

Oooh... exciting!!! Possibly our first bfp!! Do you have a picture??

CD10 today - what do you think? I'm so confused as each OPK over the past three days has looked the same. Test line is on the right.

These are so hard for me to read, I might bite the bullet next month and get the digitals :lol: fingers crossed I won't need to. Hoping I'm ovulating early TBH because OH is working nights when ovulation normally hits and with two young kids we can't just sneak off for a quickie LOL

The last one seems pretty close to positive!!! You might find you get a positive if you'd test again today... so I'd say: BD to cover your bases! (for the next couple of days) Just in case :)
Fingers crossed you'll catch that eggy!! :)

It's too faint to pick up on my camera atm. Will try and get one in the morning :)

Thanks for starting a February thread! I *think* I finally ovulated on CD 46. I will be testing on February 14! :)

hi

Im from the January thread - although im not sure why my posts are being deleted?

anyway, i shall be testing on the 20th onwards, that should put me at at-least 12 dpo..

good luck to all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->