FEBRUARY TESTERS!! Come get your valentines BFP!! 8 BFP's SO FAR!!

I wasn't looking for it either, it just happened... walking in the shops the other day and just had this stabbing pain on the left hand side, about 3 or 4 times... And that was it. It wasn't too bad, but it did make me stop and go: ouch! And kind of catch my breath...

I felt awful implantation cramps - Well it was more like a VERY sharp stabbing pain on one side which coincided with implantation bleeding.

Hope you're all having a good weekend - It was DS' birthday today :)

Was it kind of like someone stabbing you in the stomach, well in the lower abdomen on 1 side??? That's what mine felt like.... But could that also be like a cyst or something like that?? (I don't have pcos or anything but I think it could happen to anyone at any point? Right??)

I just don't get I got that, and some pressure/cramps today aswell but still bfn's :cry:

How long after did you get your bfp Noo??? And what test did you use?? (I've tried 3 different ones now! Superdrug, FRER 6 days early and tesco)

Oh and it was my son's birthday on wednesday! :) He turned 2!! Gone so quick! - that's the day when I had the possible implantation cramps.

Oh and my chart is all confusing me aswell... not sure if I'm not doing it right which is causing my temps to go up and down. If I was pregnant I would've expected my temp to be higher by now...

Yup - Like someone was stabbing me with a hot needle. Umm I'm not sure. Maybe 6 days or so? You'll be able to see from my chart as it was the same time I spotted. I mainly used FRER with a couple of the cheap ones off amazon (not the strips) ... as well as clearblue digi.... and Tesco's own.... But I got my first few results on FRER.

I just had another look at my frer from this morning, which is obviously very dry now and I know you're not supposed to look at it after 10 minutes :p BUT I swear I can see a very very faint line now! I thought this morning that there might be something there, VERY VERY faint, but it seems slightly easier to spot now! Just wish I had more frer's now :p Then I could do another tomorrow :p But I'll do a superdrug in the morning. They're supposed to be pretty sensitive I think! Might have to buy myself some more frer's on monday if the witch hasn't shown her face yet.

Well, a temp drop this morning and another Superdrug :bfn: :S Had a dream that I got a bfp and wrote on here that I finally got my bfp! :cry: bummer!!!
Not happy today :S

Well, temperature dropped and spotting started this afternoon right on time. :cry: It's so hard feeling like you're doing everything you can and it still isn't happening!
Congrats to everyone who got their BFP, and fx for the rest of us for next month!

Sorry Mandi :( good luck next month

eltjuh, your body's not being kind to you at the moment :( I hope you get your BFP

Woke this morning with lots of nausea, but it was as well as a migraine, which has been going on three days now. Normal for ovulation unfortunately. The migraines are normal, but this level of nausea isn't normal. 4DPO today and my temps aren't rising as high as other people's... Does that seem like a problem?

Still got this cramp/pressure on the left side.... it's weird! And i really don't have a clue what's going on! Hope af doesn't show tomorrow.

Sorry Mandi :( good luck next month

eltjuh, your body's not being kind to you at the moment :( I hope you get your BFP

Woke this morning with lots of nausea, but it was as well as a migraine, which has been going on three days now. Normal for ovulation unfortunately. The migraines are normal, but this level of nausea isn't normal. 4DPO today and my temps aren't rising as high as other people's... Does that seem like a problem?

No I think your temps look fine for just 4DPO. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well again - migraines are lousy.

Had another temp drop today. I'm half convinced AF is on the way, which would mean my LP is too short. I hate waiting another 24hrs to see the next temp :lol:

Yup me too! Temp drop again. No AF yet, but no bfp either, so I'm guessing :witch: will be here soon! :cry:
Really thought it would be my month, but no..... :shrug:

Yup me too! Temp drop again. No AF yet, but no bfp either, so I'm guessing :witch: will be here soon! :cry:
Really thought it would be my month, but no..... :shrug:
Doesn't look good hon. Sorry :( I had a good feeling about you this month.

My sister just text me a picture...... Of her CB digi which says she's pregnant!!!
I'm happy for her (it's her first) but kind of upset aswell... cause I was secretly hoping for that!! :(
I say secretly cause my family doesn't know we're trying again and wasn't gonna tell anyone I was pregnant either until about 8-12 weeks. Cause of the mc we had in October.

CD16 for me and temps are still all over the place so I don't have much hope I'll get a normal ovulation this cycle.
I'm impatient for this cycle to be over ( and hopefully on a normal schedule) as I have about decided to try soy isoflavones next time!
Growing increasingly impatient for the next stage of my life which is being a mother. Hubby is more than ready also, and keeps telling me he is ready for twins! :O

My sister just text me a picture...... Of her CB digi which says she's pregnant!!!
I'm happy for her (it's her first) but kind of upset aswell... cause I was secretly hoping for that!! :(
I say secretly cause my family doesn't know we're trying again and wasn't gonna tell anyone I was pregnant either until about 8-12 weeks. Cause of the mc we had in October.

Ahh i know exactly how you feel, this time a year ago my cousin and best friend told me they were each pregnant, as hard as i tried to be happy for them both i was raging with jealousy and sorrow. your time will come for another baby, hopefully sooner rather than later, the waiting game is horrible x

I'm sorry Eltjuh, but congratulations on being an auntie. I'm sure you'll be able to join her and be pregnant at the same time though :hugs:

- - -

Another temp drop today and I'm approaching my coverline; I know it could well rise up again but I'm preparing myself for AF just in case it comes early (I'm 6DPO today). Trying to keep myself busy in the meantime because it's SO long just to wait to get another temp reading :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->