FEBRUARY TESTERS!! Come get your valentines BFP!! 8 BFP's SO FAR!!

Thanks... I am worried this is a chemical though. My line this morning was lighter than it was last night...

It's official- please put me down for a :bfp::dance::yipee::happydance: Halloween baby!
Yay 2 in a row- Congrats 06UNC09!

Attachments

• IMG_0201[2].jpg
    IMG_0201[2].jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 4
stupid :bfn:'s So annoying! And I just keep testing cause I'm a sucker for disappointment :p haha. I'm such a poas addict! Just bought another 4 tests today, 2 tesco own and 2 superdrug own. Got 1 frer left and 1 superdrug digi which I'm keeping for when I think I've got a bfp...

Thanks... I am worried this is a chemical though. My line this morning was lighter than it was last night...

Ok I feel better. Test with smu was very strong. I must just have bad fmu!

COngrats to the BFPs, and sorry to those who are out.

I know, AF is due monday. I swear I'm pregnant... don't ask why, just feel like it. Had some stabbing pains in my left side on wednesday afternoon and some cramps today aswell. But the tests keep telling me I'm wrong... I think they're lying to me :p :haha:

Really starting to get down now.... I really felt like I was pregnant, just this feeling I had but still getting bfn's!!! Tried both FRER and Superdrug.... :cry:

I'm sorry Eltjuh. There is still a chance though; nothing is certain until you see AF. Last month I was so sure I was pregnant, and I was so upset that I kept getting BFNs. If it's not this month it will be soon; keep thinking positively :hugs:

It's just annoying that it randomly happened (as an accident) when we only dtd once and then I miscarried and ever since I'm really wanting another and we've had so many problems, hubby's thing not working cause of medication, then it only working sometimes, and now it seems to be back to normal but we still can't seem to get it right :S
My son was a first month straight shot aswell!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...hing-just-my-major-line-eye.html#post25650465

I posted this earlier... anyone want to have a look and tell me what you think?? Don't worry about saying it's bfn cause I'm expecting that! :p

I can't see anything Eltjuh, but in my experience a line is more visible in real life than in a photo, so if you didn't see anything in real life, I don't think anything would show up in a picture.

I haven't had a MC, but I conceived #1 in the second month, and #2 took 6 months. I'm hoping #3 doesn't take that long because I drove myself mad during that time.

Feel so nauseus today :sick: doubt it's pregnancy related (I don't think you can even have pregnancy symptoms before implantation, can you?), because I have a horrible migraine today and often get nausea with them... not usually this bad though :wacko:

I think some people have pregnancy symtoms before implantation....

I've had some cramps in my cervix again today. Just checked it and it was pretty firm, closed, slightly tender when I touch it and there was loads of cm, but it was more sticky/slimy than creamy tbh :S but I have to add I hadn't been to the toilet for a while (as we had my son's birthday party and was too busy chatting to everyone making sure the party went alright and tidying up afterwards!)

Not sure what's going on with my body atm. :dohh:
Just hope the witch won't show on monday and I'll actually get a bfp soon!! (I did research when I got some sort of cramps which I thought were implantation cramps when I was pregnant with my son and that was 4 days before I got my very faint bfp... And I got some possible implantation cramps on wednesday so 4 days later would be tomorrow... so fingers crossed!!)

I hope you do get your BFP; I never felt implantation cramps with either of my pregnancies, so that's not a symptom I'm looking for :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->