• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** February Testing 2022**

@Suggerhoney what do you mean about my grandfather? Think you Are you thinking of someone else??

Well I had decided that I wasn't even going to bother testing this month until af was late. Last month I had another miscarriage so I've been trying to just move on. I woke up today realizing it was 7 dpo and decided to test (POAS Anonymous, here I come...) Anyway, here's 7 dpo

Screenshot_20220130-111834_Gallery.jpg

Well I had decided that I wasn't even going to bother testing this month until af was late. Last month I had another miscarriage so I've been trying to just move on. I woke up today realizing it was 7 dpo and decided to test (POAS Anonymous, here I come...) Anyway, here's 7 dpo

View attachment 1105870
Sorry about your loss and good luck

View attachment 1105870
I’m so sorry for your loss. Good luck xxx

Thank you for your condolences. Have 2 mindsets.
If i do get my BFP this month it was a parting gift from my Grandad. If not then its just been a stressful cycle with only 1 BD around O (night before due) xx

Thank you for your condolences. Have 2 mindsets.
If i do get my BFP this month it was a parting gift from my Grandad. If not then its just been a stressful cycle with only 1 BD around O (night before due) xx
I’m so sorry about your grandad xxx

@JAM1611 sorry for the loss of your grandfather :hugs: the universe sometimes works in wonderful ways.. I ended up conceiving my son a few days after my grandmother passed away, fx for you x

@monroea sorry for your loss last cycle, I remember your tests. I see the faintest of faintest somethings on that test, fx it gets stronger x

I am a bit confused today... I am cd14 and temp still low today.

On Cd12 and cd13 I had a positive smiley on both days so a 2 day surge. These have happened on my bfp cycles, and I ended up ovulating on cd14.

The thing that confuses me is that on Cd13 (yesterday) I had unusual AF type cramps on and off for a couple of hours (no ovary pain). Usually I get pain in my ovaries on the side I ovulate from. From last night as well my breasts started to get fuller and sore - which sometimes happens AFTER Ovulation but not before..

Have any of you had tender breasts and cramping BEFORE Ovulation? My breasts are still sore this morning, but temp still low... cm is watery today and will bd in the afternoon when DH I'd back from work. We have BD'd 5 days in a row now excluding today's! Really hoping I ovulate today..

Will catch up soon, just organising dinner.
I managed to pop out this afternoon and get some opks and it’s negative so I’m hoping there is still a chance as that was a lot of ewcm yesterday and he wasn’t home. He is tonight tho

I am a bit confused today... I am cd14 and temp still low today.

On Cd12 and cd13 I had a positive smiley on both days so a 2 day surge. These have happened on my bfp cycles, and I ended up ovulating on cd14.

The thing that confuses me is that on Cd13 (yesterday) I had unusual AF type cramps on and off for a couple of hours (no ovary pain). Usually I get pain in my ovaries on the side I ovulate from. From last night as well my breasts started to get fuller and sore - which sometimes happens AFTER Ovulation but not before..

Have any of you had tender breasts and cramping BEFORE Ovulation? My breasts are still sore this morning, but temp still low... cm is watery today and will bd in the afternoon when DH I'd back from work. We have BD'd 5 days in a row now excluding today's! Really hoping I ovulate today..
How strange! Well at least you have had a good run of BD! Definitely covered all bases there! I can’t say ive noticed anything before O. Xxx

Thank you for starting the thread @JAM1611

I'm hoping to not buy tests this month unless late to save some $$ (cheapies take a week or more to arrive). Currently 5dpo so only a little over a week to wait.

Good luck everyone!
What date would you like me to put down for you? Xx

I will have to change my testing date, I did an OPK this morning and got a really "close" positive or positive for me! <3 I will test on the 9th now.

opk (1-31).jpg

Hi ladies hope you are all ok, I on the other hand have thrown in the towel.. dh and I dtd Saturday night and I woke up Sunday morning in a puddle of blood. I have an appointment next week at the epu but with the amount Iv lost I don’t hold much hope. I think it’s time to stop ttc for me.

@KitteyKat2010 - looks positive, goodluck for testing

as for me, turns out I didn’t miss O, thank god I was able to get opks yesterday. Todays is darker than yesterday afternoon.
Cd16 today and I normally ovulate cd17-21

1D299076-FB73-4E45-80AE-0B602C035001.jpeg

Hi ladies hope you are all ok, I on the other hand have thrown in the towel.. dh and I dtd Saturday night and I woke up Sunday morning in a puddle of blood. I have an appointment next week at the epu but with the amount Iv lost I don’t hold much hope. I think it’s time to stop ttc for me.
How awful love, I'm so sorry this is happening to you. Hopefully baby is ok and bleeding stops. Huge Hugs your way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->