** February Testing 2022**

Thank you for starting the thread @JAM1611

I'm hoping to not buy tests this month unless late to save some $$ (cheapies take a week or more to arrive). Currently 5dpo so only a little over a week to wait.

Good luck everyone!

Hi lovely ladies,

Could you put me down for 5th February please. I should be 11dpo by then. Not even sure why I'm testing, since I didn't dtd enough this cycle.

Hi lovely ladies,

Could you put me down for 5th February please. I should be 11dpo by then. Not even sure why I'm testing, since I didn't dtd enough this cycle.

Good luck!

@NightFlower Hugs. So sorry about the chem. Never gets easier to handle but happy we can all be here to give you a shoulder to lean on.

@JAM1611 My deepest condolences for your grandpa. :-(

Keep warm if you all are having a tough winter. I can’t seem to find a warm spot in my bed anywhere. I am sick and on Metformin which hasn’t been that kind on my stomach. Maybe a few more days though.:flow:

Hugs everyone

@NightFlower Hugs. So sorry about the chem. Never gets easier to handle but happy we can all be here to give you a shoulder to lean on.

@JAM1611 My deepest condolences for your grandpa. :-(

Keep warm if you all are having a tough winter. I can’t seem to find a warm spot in my bed anywhere. I am sick and on Metformin which hasn’t been that kind on my stomach. Maybe a few more days though.:flow:

Hugs everyone
I'm doing okay about the cp. Test strips and frer never got dark stayed faint then af came. I have very high hopes for this month as we will be able to dtd more.

Please put me down for the 2nd. I’ll be around 10-11 dpo than. Not getting my hopes up too much as we didn’t dtd very much this cycle.

@NightFlower
Oh my love I am so sorry about ure Grandpa thats terribly sad. Huge huge hugs my sweet.

@JAM1611
Thinking of you hon fx ure rainbow BFP is right around the corner.

@littlewitch
Seeing the constant BFNs is always hard. Hope Feb brings u ure BFP.

@KitteyKat2010
On the month I fell with my youngest we did it on cd8 and cd10 so only twice. It only takes the once so deffo don't be counting yourselve out just yet.

@Saara82 welcome hon.GD luck.

@Tesh23
Awwww I love that cute smiley face. Hope the 2ww goes quickly hon. I definitely want to see you get ure BFP.

Count me out this cycle ladies, had ewcm yesterday and today with cramps so I think ov came early as I didn’t get a chance to temp or use opks this cycle. We didn’t get to dtd either.
Onto March for us

good luck this cycle x

Count me out this cycle ladies, had ewcm yesterday and today with cramps so I think ov came early as I didn’t get a chance to temp or use opks this cycle. We didn’t get to dtd either.
Onto March for us

good luck this cycle x
Could still be worth DTD today just in case egg's not long been released and good luck for March.

Hi ladies :hi: cd12 for me today. I've not got a testing date yet. I usually ov around cd22 but it was earlier last month at cd17 so I'll just have to wait and see what my opks say this month. Good luck everyone :dust:

Hi ladies :hi: cd12 for me today. I've not got a testing date yet. I usually ov around cd22 but it was earlier last month at cd17 so I'll just have to wait and see what my opks say this month. Good luck everyone :dust:
Good luck, I'm on CD12 too! (usually ovulate 16-19)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->