• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** February Testing 2022**

@ehjmorris I'm so so so sorry this is deverstating for you:hugs: I just want to reach in and hug you xx

@Alanna1984 I see that clearer does look darker xx

Hi ladies

just wanted to update my situation, went to the hospital for intense pain. They have found out it’s ectopic. I’m just waiting to see what the next steps are.

I’m devastated

I'm so sorry. Hoping for a quick recovery for you x

Looks darker to me as well!! has anyone ever had hot flashes & been dizzy around 4-5dpo? Like maybe implantation was happening

Looks darker to me as well!! has anyone ever had hot flashes & been dizzy around 4-5dpo? Like maybe implantation was happening

Yep I did Iam now 8dpo technically as after 12 here xx

Hey ladies I have been testing a few days yep I'm so nuts and loving poas :rofl: I done a frer and sae a line indent I think maybe but still there thoughts? Every month I see these dam lines even when on implant but never progress xx

20220226_231537.jpg 20220226_231502.jpg 1645917551240.jpg 1645917568128.jpg

Hi ladies

just wanted to update my situation, went to the hospital for intense pain. They have found out it’s ectopic. I’m just waiting to see what the next steps are.

I’m devastated

I'm so so sorry to hear that. Thoughts with you x

Hey ladies I have been testing a few days yep I'm so nuts and loving poas :rofl: I done a frer and sae a line indent I think maybe but still there thoughts? Every month I see these dam lines even when on implant but never progress xx

View attachment 1106454 View attachment 1106455 View attachment 1106456 View attachment 1106457
In my experience those frer have the worst indent line.. buttt at the same time I’ve heard they are more sensitive than clear blue. I am praying for you an me both this month. I’m only 5dpo tonight as it’s 8pm here. I’m looking forward to your next test. You should try a different brand at the same time with the same urine. Just to see what it reads.
Can’t wait ! To be able to test myself lol. Ugh hoping for our BFP!

Tdog I sew them hon and I've got everything crossed so tightly. Love u being back here again u make me laugh so much.

@TTCaredhead
Oooow so close to testing hon I'm so excited for you. Hope too see lines lines and more lines.

@Suggerhoney it’s so hard not to test even though I knowww it’s way to early..
I had a cramp today & yesterday was feeling dizzy all day long till night time & getting hot & cold. It was weird & different trying not to symptom spot but kinda hard when I’m feeling weird
Hoping it was implantation.
When should I test ?

@TTCaredhead I have had the worse indent lines on these tests ever they have been awful so this is why I'm so stand offish about believing any line on it :shrug: when ttc my other kids I always use to start testing at 6-7dpo but I just love poas :rofl: can't wait to see your tests aswell :) xx

Also has anyone here had a cramp at 5dpo 6dpo an it last about 5-8 secs & it turn out to be a positive thing ? I haven’t had cramping besides that one time.

@ehjmorris OMG… I am so sorry. Was hoping everything would be ok. This is just so sad. Praying things go good and your ovaries are safe. Big big hugs.

That looks darker too me

I tested on a different test now to see I know these tests apparently you have to test
On tje day your period is due however I was curious … super faint line it is blue in real life

28A6C89C-5ADC-452A-9F07-20800BCA9EF8.jpeg

Hey I have actually started feeling off balance end of last week Thursday / Friday .. during sex
Just before my head started spinning so I had to tell my partner to stop ! I had some nausea after eating
Chicken last night
And could smell fish in my bathroom … so weird . Did a different test . These tests are meant to be done on the day period arrives however I was curious to see.. there’s a super
Faint blue line looks more blue in real life

Hey I have actually started feeling off balance end of last week Thursday / Friday .. during sex
Just before my head started spinning so I had to tell my partner to stop ! I had some nausea after eating
Chicken last night
And could smell fish in my bathroom … so weird . Did a different test . These tests are meant to be done on the day period arrives however I was curious to see.. there’s a super
Faint blue line looks more blue in real life

1C0D35F3-361B-4137-A334-C51D6F4CFC9A.jpeg

I can see the line maybe wait a few days then test again? Sometimes I’d takes past 14dpo to get a strong line.
Weird cravings for me tonight chocolate chips muffins first then chicken ramen noodles after.. usually I eat lots of sweets anyways but never backwards. :lol:Lolol
Our 14 yr old keeps saying you’ve been sounding weird & pregnant lol so hoping I am. Only 6dpo now

Hi ladies

I’m devastated
sorry to hear this hun i hope everything goes as well as it can in this situation. thinking of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->