• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** February Testing 2022**

@Alanna1984
Hi welcome hon:hi:
I can definitely see lines on all ure tests.
9dpo is still early. With my son I found out at 10dpo And my line on frer was so so faint. But they got darker at 11dpo.
Hcg can take 2 to 3 days to double.
I also see a line on the CB test.
I have everything crossed this is the start of ure BFP.
Ure so pretty. So lovely seeing new ladies join us.
Wishing u so much luck for when u test again. <3

@sallyhansen76
Oh sal that sucks I'm so sorry. I stopped my pill on Sunday and I'm on cd3 now.
Shame I'm not trying just yet because we wud of been cycle buddies.
I wanna see u get ure BFP so much..

@ehjmorris

I saw ure beautiful line stealers in ure due date group. This is so good hon. I'm so excited for you.

Hey I have decided I’m going to throw the towel in …
Kids are
Obviously
Not meant for me just time to accept

@Alanna1984
Have u got a photo of today's tests hon? That last one u posted was as clear ad day.
How are you feeling?
Thanks hon I love being on here and clearing you all on.
I'll be trying soon so will be lovely joining u all properly again and posting tests.

I have decided to throw in the towel having a baby must not be for
Me

Oh my gosh they were so convincing aswell just seems you can't trust any test at all xx

Yes they both were !! Both different branded tests , and both tested around the same time together a few days ago .. making
Me think I had another chemical

3FFF91AE-A6C4-434D-A552-106F290BF783.png CA047440-6CA4-4657-A7B3-56B780624F35.png

Hi ladies ! @Alanna1984 I had something like this happen to me about 6 months ago, not sure what it was truthfully but I know what it can make you feel, very confusing but I wish the best of luck to you.
I am currently on 4 DPO
Is it to early for symptoms? Cause it’s been weird this time

Yeah it’s awful :( my partner isn’t accepting my tests from this mornjng … I’m like dude we are not pregnant he’s in disbelief due to the two positive tests we got by two different brands. So soul destroying

Yes they both were !! Both different branded tests , and both tested around the same time together a few days ago .. making
Me think I had another chemical

View attachment 1106420 View attachment 1106421

So heart wrenching love please don't give up you will have your baby I no it doesn't seem it but as month after month of seeing bfn is horrible then one month it be bam you'll see them lovely strong positives sending massive :hugs: xx

Last edited:
Yeah it’s awful :( my partner isn’t accepting my tests from this mornjng … I’m like dude we are not pregnant he’s in disbelief due to the two positive tests we got by two different brands. So soul destroying

You are still very early, there are so many factors which can make tests lighter on different urine samples.

perhaps leave it a few days and test again, but don’t give up. The ladies on here are full of knowledge on ways to help TTC. I have learnt so much from them but couldn’t pass the info on myself! your baby will come xxx

So heart wrenching love please don't give up you will have your baby I no it doesn't seem it but as month after month of seeing bfn is horrible then one month it be bam you'll dee them lovely strong positives sending massive :hugs: xx

Thank you for your support , I did this test now as o have some nausea (10dpo) and my
Partner reckons my cervix is higher up and feels softer

F887F0AA-900B-4CC3-A64E-2C6EE90BEAA3.jpeg

Thank you for your support , I did this test now as o have some nausea (10dpo) and my

View attachment 1106430

Your very welcome love I'm always so anytime just please message or put on here and we will all help as much as possible :) something us catching my eyes but vary wary of blue dyes you still have time love 10dpo some ladies don't implant till then, high cervix is a good sign xx

View attachment 1106430
I still totally see that line! I think maybe give it a couple more days before testing again (hard i know!) you are still only 10dpo. I definitely was getting BFN with this pregnancy at 9/10 dpo. Xxx

And I just
Want to say my bf told me my cervix
Was high and felt soft
Not only that I had thick white discharge come out after sex all over him and myself … and I ate some chicken and now feel soo sick after … first I thought it was food poisoning but my partner doesn’t feel sick

And I just
Want to say my bf told me my cervix
Was high and felt soft
Not only that I had thick white discharge come out after sex all over him and myself … and I ate some chicken and now feel soo sick after … first I thought it was food poisoning but my partner doesn’t feel sick

another test I did

C273C7A4-F80F-47C1-B5DC-F93500584734.jpeg

I can see your lines but I think you are still very early hence the slow progression.. also cb aren’t as good as frer. When are you due af?

Tuesday / Wednesday for period yes I will be 11dpo as of tomorrow . However been feeling so Sick after eating the chicken and I have noticed a whole
Lot of small pimples from under my jawline to my neck . I never get it like this … normally just before my
Period comes it’s like one or two on my jawline

40B53AD5-0220-4C37-84C8-5CE96A9FED24.jpeg

@Alanna1984
I swear I can see lines on those cb tests.
I know how horrible it is getting lines and waiting eagerly for them to darken. I had 4 chemical pregnancies in 2020. I was about to give up then on the 11th month ttc we fell with our youngest. 11 cycles was the longest i ever had to try. All my others I fell easily.
Seeing constant BFNs or lines that slowly progress then start getting fainter is heartbreaking. We are all here for you and I really hope its just ure too early right now.
My lines at 10dpo were so so faint. I always give myself untill 12dpo and if still bfn then then I know I'm out.

@Alanna1984
I know how horrible it is getting lines and waiting eagerly for them to darken. I had 4 chemical pregnancies in 2020. I was about to give up then on the 11th month ttc we fell with our youngest. 11 cycles was the longest i ever had to try. All my others I fell easily.
Seeing constant BFNs or lines that slowly progress then start getting fainter is heartbreaking. We are all here for you and I really hope its just ure too early right now.
My lines at 10dpo were so so faint. I always give myself untill 12dpo and if still bfn then then I know I'm out.

Yea I always give myself till 12dpo aswell as I no if I don't get a line by then it ain't to be xx

Hi ladies

just wanted to update my situation, went to the hospital for intense pain. They have found out it’s ectopic. I’m just waiting to see what the next steps are.

I’m devastated

@Alanna1984
Hi ladies

just wanted to update my situation, went to the hospital for intense pain. They have found out it’s ectopic. I’m just waiting to see what the next steps are.

omg I’m so sorry to hear , :( keeping
You in my thoughts
I’m devastated

Hi ladies

I’m devastated

I just went in the due date group to see how u was hon and saw ure update there and commented.
I am so heartbroken for you hon. I'm actually nearly in tears. I was just so so hopful that everything wud be ok.
I do know womon on here that have had ectopic pregnancies and even losing a tube yet go on to fall pregnant again with healthy babies.
So this won't be the end hon but u definitely need to be kind to yourself and give ureself time to heal.
We are all here for you. I wanna just give u the biggest hug right now.
So gutted :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"