February Valentines 28 Tester's! 2 BFP's

Dannixo

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Here is the February thread! Prayers we all get a Valentines Day surprise :) Let me know your testing date. Good luck!

February 5th- Galvinbaby

February 7th- mom2pne

February 8th- Renaendel:witch:, Tryin4No2

February 9th- anagee

February 11th- Penelopejone:witch:, dojenstein

February 12th- pipsbabybean, EElse:witch:

February 13th- NewMrsJones:bfp:, WeeNat:witch:

February 14th- Desiree1694, Becky61:witch:, Bluefish1980:witch:, ttcin2012:witch: ezbabydust, lauralynn3boy, Niksmommy

February 15th- Lillian

February 19th- dustergrl:witch:

February 21st- Faith2015

February 23rd- abitclueless

February 25th- Alidravana, child2hold:witch:

February 28th- Natnee, Sunny27:bfp:

Watching : Left wonderin

May I join?! I should be testing on February 8th!

Hi,

Sign me up :). It will be my DH and mine's first month of TTC, so I'm guessing that we will be testing later in the month, perhaps Feb. 25th. I will let you know if it changes.

Thanks,
Jenny

Hi :) won't be trying this month due to thyroid issues but would love to come cheer you all on to those BFP until I'm back in the game again

Hi1 I will be testing on February 5th if AF doesn't show on Feb 4th.

Hi ladies! Glad to see you all here, with some new faces too :) Good lucky this cycle ladies!

Afm: Finally after a year and a half break, we are trying a new fertility center. Consult appointment Wednesday! I'm so nervous to be trying medicine again. After 3 years ttc. And so many failed cycles of clomid, femara, menopur, IUI's...

Oh Dannixo so excitied do you :) ill be thinking about you tommrow and want to hear all the details after it ( well if you want to share ) I predict exciting times ahead yahooooooo . Xxx

Congratulations Dannixo! I hope this new center works for you. I go in on February fifth for my first injectables consult. It is a little nerve wracking. What injectables did you use, just menopur? Do you have any recommendations for questions I should ask. Right now femara just isn't cutting it since we can only get follicles on my left ovary every 4-5 months.

Good luck Dannixo!!! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow and sending good vibes! Can't wait to hear about it!!

Hoping to join. AF just got me. Will be testing Feb 8th.

:dust::dust: to all!!

Well.. not good news.. :( The fertility doctor said i can not get pregnant naturally. I have polyps and my only tube is no good. Our only option is IVF, which is $15,000 plus meds. Looks like this is the end of the road for us. Atleast now i won't get my stupid hopes up thinking i can get pregnant.

Oh no!! Sending hugs to you Danni!!! :hugs: Is IVF not an option? I'm sure you can try to start to save and save and save! I like what you said about at least you have answers. And the monthly roller coaster can cease. Time to come up with Plan B!!

Dannixo firstly sending :hugs: l Im sure that is not the news you were wanting to hear :nope: was that your first appointment ? How did they have all that information and reach that conclusion so quickly ??
It I'm sure will take time for you to process it all and decided on a plan b .
On a side not IVF is so expensive there !!! I'm Ireland its 3 and a half thousand -5 thousand euros so less than a third of the price in the states .

I hope your doing as well as you can be , I'm sure its a shock to hear .

So sorry, Dannixo. :hugs:

I had no idea IVF was so much cheaper elsewhere. That's really unfair.

Dannixo, that is just really unfair. :hugs:

Are they going to remove the polyps for you? I hope so, even if I never get pregnant, having those out has improved my quality of life 10 fold.

Hey ladies!! How's everyone doing this cycle?

Danni- How are you?? Please let us know when you have an update or a plan of action!! Thinking about you!

Afm, this cycle I am temping. I started out strong, but the last 2 days I forgot to temp. 😔 I'm hoping I'll get better at it and if I don't get my bfp then I hope I learn a little something about my body and my cycle.

Hi ladies,

Well Januarys "relaxed approach" (too much to eat & drink over the festive period=drunken fumbles + no OPKS :)) didn't give me my BFP this month SO...

Has anyone tried Preseed? Going to give that a go this month, it's on order from Amazon so should come before O. Haven't decided whether to go back to OPKs this month... Hmmm... I did miss POAS!

Due AF 17th Feb, but will test 14th Feb *just* incase I can give OH a Valentines present he will never forget :)

All the best of luck ladies x

Danni, hope to hear from you soon, think we would all like to know how your holding up. I did respond on the January thread. Thinking of you <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->