February Valentines 28 Tester's! 2 BFP's

I'm still waiting for AF and have been temping and my temps are up down and not higher than 98.43 so I know I didn't get lucky. Just hoping she starts pretty soon. I have started taking supplements and a diet geared toward a girl. So I'll let you know when my test date will be as soon as I know. Lol

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1ecc9f/?i=6008905&

Has anyone tried Preseed? Going to give that a go this month, <3

I used it when TTC my daughter, and have been using it again this time. Can't say if it helped or not. It took us 6 months to conceive DD and we've been trying for 10 months for #2 with no success.

Has anyone tried iron supplements? I just read an article about how low iron can affect fertility, and I was thinking maybe having my daughter and then nursing wiped out my stores. Hoping that could make the difference soon. I'm also taking CoQ10.

Was wondering if you could switch me to "watching"? Past 2 cycles have been different and I'm thinking I'm missing O.

February is almost here and I still have not ovulated nor has a new cycle started. Ugh! Wish the :witch: would start already. I took a test as my husband suggested I should and it was a :bfn: .

How is everyone else?

Bored! FF keeps changing its mind on my date so I am anywhere between 3 and 6 dpo. I am ready to pee on something even though it won't matter yet. Going to try and wait until February 5th to test I just don't know if I have the willpower.:blush:

Fx Renae. I hope you get a :bfp: !

I may have ovulated Tuesday. I put in temps for tomorrow and put in a range from low to high and FF still gave me CHs for that day. I will be so happy if I do get them tomorrow and if so the earliest I will test will be February 7th as I will be 11 dpo and that was the earliest I had ever gotten a bfp.

Bored bored bored!! :( CD14 & waiting to O... *yawns* x

Ok, I don't have the willpower.... I was fine until I had like cycle day 2 level uterine cramping last night. I just curled up on my couch and tried failingly to be tough. So I tested this morning and there was a smudge on the test, not a line but a smudge. I think the latest I could be is 8dpo today. Maybe it will clear up in the next few days.

I'm testing on the 11th I'll be approx 9dpo. Good luck to everyone! Everything's crossed! A Valentine's day Bfp would be really cool! My dh's birthday is in October which would be the due date &#10084;&#10084;&#10084;&#10084;&#10084;

I'm back! i took a break from the threads for a while and over Christmas I didn't temp or do OPKs - I even drank alcohol for the first time in 2 years! And low and behold I got a BFP!

Sadly, it didn't stick, but I should be ovulating right about now (not temp etc again) so testing date should be around 14th - assuming the miscarriage didn't mess my cycle up.

Rough bluefish! I lost my last pregnancy in August and also had an ectopic the previous year where they removed my right tube. Good luck on your ovulation and timing this month. MCs always seem to delay my cycle too.

Hope you have a perfectly progressing BFP on the 14th, and an embryo with a better sense of direction. :hugs:

Hi Danni, can you put me down for the 13th please. I started my first round of ivf last month and had the transfer yesterday, I had 2 put back so hope this is our month.

I didn't join the jan thread as I wanted to concentrate on all the ivf stuff but I have just caught up on this thread and I just wanted to say I am so sorry to hear your news I often think about you and hoped you would get the news you wanted. You are such a wonderful person and I don't know where you find the strength to keep these threads going but I am very grateful and although I don't post very much it is comforting to read other people's experiences and know that we are not alone.

Good luck to everyone this month!

Hi Danni, can you put me down for the 13th please. I started my first round of ivf last month and had the transfer yesterday, I had 2 put back so hope this is our month.

I didn't join the jan thread as I wanted to concentrate on all the ivf stuff but I have just caught up on this thread and I just wanted to say I am so sorry to hear your news I often think about you and hoped you would get the news you wanted. You are such a wonderful person and I don't know where you find the strength to keep these threads going but I am very grateful and although I don't post very much it is comforting to read other people's experiences and know that we are not alone.

Good luck to everyone this month!

Welcome back! I'm so excited for you! Good luck! My prayers are with you.

Hello ladies,

After a bit of a hiatus I'm back, not sure of a test date though. It has been good reading all the back posts and seeing the BFPs. And Danni, I am very sorry to hear your news.

Afm things have been hectic, and I missed the last 2 cycles due to having a lap for a 3+cm endometrial cyst on my left ovary + endo removal. My OB said my cyst had adhered to my abdominal cavity, and burst as soon as she tried to move it. I have healed up well, though, and have been cleared to continue TTC! My OB also said my left tube looks clubbed- so if in 3mo I'm not able to conceive she will do a dye test to see if restorative surgery is necessary.

Good luck ladies! FX for you all. November birthdays run in my family so here's hoping this month works for me too!

Hello Ladies! Can you put me down for the 9th?

Currently 7DPO getting really anxious here. How are you all doing?

CD1 today! I can be part of this thread again. :haha: AF would be due anytime from 2/22-2/28 so I'll be testing on 2/25. Last 3 cycles have been 23, 21, and now 22 days. :happydance:

Can you add me to test February 7th. I am now 6 dpo. Thank you!

How are you doing Dannixo?

Dustergrl I'm in Janesville, but originally from the Milwaukee area. Where are you?

All good thanks anagee how the heck are you?? Seems ages!

Second month not using OPKs. Planned to use them again this month along with preseed, but both myself & OH have had colds, so though I would take the pressure of both of us & just DTD as & when we fancied it. FF had me down to O yesterday, judging bt body, I would say I'm Oing today... Best get to it :)

Hi all, bit late to the party but I'm in please
Testing the 12th ishhhhh
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back