February Valentines 28 Tester's! 2 BFP's

Can you add me to test February 7th. I am now 6 dpo. Thank you!

How are you doing Dannixo?

Dustergrl I'm in Janesville, but originally from the Milwaukee area. Where are you?

mom2pne I'm in Germantown now, but DH and I are selling and moving to West Bend. We are buying a house with 10 acres- more than enough room for a family (hopefully!) I work really close to West Milwaukee so it will be a hike to work but worth the house we are buying. If the appraisal on the house we are selling goes well (it's Thursday), we are planning to close on both places March 2.

I love the area; it's close to where I grew up and I'm a stay-close-to-home sort of person. :)

Hi ladies. Can I join? I will be testing on February 11th. That should be day I get AF. I did IUI with Clomid and Ovidrel and I'm really hoping we caught that egg. Been TTC for almost 2 years. Would love to see that BFP.

And I so impatient...I need all the help I can get for this TWW. I'm only 4 DPO and it feels like 400. Ugh.

Hi ladies. Can I join? I will be testing on February 14th. I am currently on a seemingly never-ending cycle (Cd54) ugh! Based on a positive opk on Feb 1, I am assuming that I am 4 dpo today. Not sure if I ovulated so if no AF/BFP, I will go back to my doc to get my period induced. Will also be getting a p4 on Monday (8dpo) which will tell if I ov-ed at all. If thats negative, then will induce my period right away.

Hi Dannixo, I'm back here again. Well I'm only on cd1 today, that was our 1st cycle trying again (just gone) and obviously not successful. Anyhow, put me down for 28th, although I will only be cd24 I'm pretty sure I will be testing by then!! Good luck to you and all the other ladies here lots of :dust:

Looks like I am out. Picked up my birth control today to prep for ivf.

Sorry mom2pne :( Good luck next month!

This thread is so quiet (Danni that's not a dig!) How is everyone?

6 days til testing... Getting impatient!

Hi everyone. I have put down Valentines Day for testing but I got some dark brown discharge today (7 dpo) so I guess AF will be here soon.

Becky- I see you too are testing on Feb 14. how many dpo will you be then? I will be 13 dpo and my LP is usually 15 days

Hi everyone , just poping in as I'm still WTT so I've no news lol. Well AF is just gone lol...wouldn't it be so lovely to get a valentine SUPRISE :) or a SUPRISE at any time for that matter

Love to all , ill keep checking in on ya till I'm back in the game :)

sorry mom2pne. Better luck next month hopefully!

Danni can you put me down for the 19th? I missed getting a +opk this month so I'm going by my app.

Hi ladies!

If I can curb my urge to test earlier, I will be testing on Thursday the 12th (I will be 14dpo).

Good luck to everyone! :dust:

Hi everyone. I have put down Valentines Day for testing but I got some dark brown discharge today (7 dpo) so I guess AF will be here soon.

Becky- I see you too are testing on Feb 14. how many dpo will you be then? I will be 13 dpo and my LP is usually 15 days

I will be 12/13 dpo... I didn't use OPKs this month for the second month running so we shall see. I generally have 14 day LPs but thought I would test early as it's Valentines day.. Although I normally struggle to wait anyway!

Hi everyone, is it okay to join? I'm to test on the 13th. I'm not holding on much hope as I don't fall very easily...years of trying and this is my second cycle since I had my son near a year ago x

Hello can I join in? First time I've done a thread like this .Please put me down for feb 14th :) thankyou x

Does 15th Feb. still count as Valentine's? I will be testing at 9dpo ;)

Welcome new ladies :)

Yeah Lilllian, I reckon it definately still counts ;)

Thanks for adding me and good luck to you all xxx

Welcome newest ladies! Good luck this month ladies!

Looks like I am out. Picked up my birth control today to prep for ivf.

I don't know anymore.. I swear I was out. But I think I may have peed a line. I don't know how this even happened. Top test is FMU, bottom test is just super dilute pee so should be blank. You guys see anything? I mean I didn't even ovulate on the side where I have a tube. Testing again tonight to see if anything pops.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 20
Welcome to all the new ladies!

Renaendel I don't see a line but I'm on mobile and often can't see them there. Good luck, though!

Hope everyone else is keeping calm for the tww!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->