Fed Up and Frustrated

Miracle2014

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
Long story short, DH and I have been TTC for over a year now. We have a 2 year old son that was conceived with the help of Clomid. I initially thought Clomid would help this time since it helped with my son. Boy was I wrong!! Ive been on 50mg and 100mg. I told my RE's nurse that I dont want Clomid again. What I dont understand is that I use OPKs every month and get positive OPKs, then why am I not pregnant? LOL

I was put on Metformin and it helped regulate my cycle but then it stopped. I have an appt with the RE in three weeks. I am so frustrated with this whole process. To top it off, I just came back from my sister in law's baby shower. That was one of the hardest things I had to do. Ugh just wake me up when I'm pregnant :cry:

I feel for you. I am very frustrated too.We have been ttc for over 2 years. Just thought I would share in your frustration. Good luck x

Thanks Tyler,
It's also frustrating to vent about it to my husband. His response is mainly "It will happen when it's supposed to". That irritates the hell out of me ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->