fed up and need your opinions

mummapie

Ttc baby #2 after 10 years!
Reaction score
I've been having period type cramps since tuesday, along with back ache and contractions but they're not getting any stronger . The contractions dont go away with a change of activity like Braxton hicks. I've called the midwife (on Thursday) and she said it sounded like I'm in early labour/the latent phase. ive had no plug or anything either, and the contractions get less overnight then when i wake up they come back in full force. I really cant help but think this is just my body tricking me. Does this sound like the latent phase or could it just be my body being mean?

have no idea phone your mid wife and see what she says, put your mind at rest.:thumbup:

im having the same problem but losing plug as well think my body is messing with my head :(

have you tried taking a bath? it can help speed things up if its all real if its not then it will stop or slow them down

Sorry to put a dampened on things but I had that for two weeks off and on-I'm still here I can only sit in certain positions now so it has got a little better! C-section for me on Friday which can't come soon enough I'm exhausted!

I'm going to take a bath now and see what happens, I've only been showering because baths are effort with bump lol.
It's okay cuffy, I just want to know what people think :) good luck with your c-sec! I may call mw this eve if things don't get better.

i was in labour 3 days with my 1st good luck with your c section i will still be here in few weeks till get induced :) im getting bit fed up now but guess you have them days lol

I've had this for over a week now, it's worse in the night and I feel like I'm never going to go into proper labour. My due date is tomorro and I just want to get it over and done with now. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->