Fed Up and not coping

Lawa

Reaction score
HI ladies well I am 13 +1 today and fed up.

I am fed up of being pregnant I hate the stress and worry of it I have been bleeding on and off and have had no symptoms.
I am coming of my steriods treatment.

Then I hate the fact that I fee llike this as I feel so selfish and I have been waiting for this for over 18 months but everyone is intrested in the Baby and no one give a f*** about me.

I know I sound so selfish but I dont feel like me any more its horrible I am snappy and moosy and I dont want to be. But I feel so useless that I cant be happy about this baby coming everone is so excited but me .

Hey honey you will get there believe you me. I felt exactly the same as you, the first 14 weeks or so were hell on earth, I wanted a text book pregnancy and it was everything but. I didnt bleed however nothing ever seemed to go according to the rule book. Even when I got to viability the worrying went from losing him to something being wrong with him.

You are in the best hands, you need to try and relax and have some belief, I know that sounds slightly patronising when you feel like you do but it will get better.

I had 5 angel babies before I saw Prof Q and she was the one person who diagnosed the APS and got me to where I am today with a gorgeous 8lb 6oz baby boy.

Please take care xx

Hey hun thanks and major congratulatiosn hes stunning!

It is just so hell like at the moment and i hate feeling out of control so much x

:hugs: Sorry you're having such a rough time. I think your feelings are normal. I've had many, many moments where I've resented this baby. I've had loads of bleeding and have been on bed rest the entire pregnancy thus far and it looks like I'll be stuck at home until baby is here. I can't see my friends, I can't have sex with my husband (and I really want to) and I live in constant dread of losing it because I actually really do love my baby in spite of everything.

I didn't start to bond with my bump until 2nd tri.

:hug: just wanted to mention that being grouch irritable and moody are symptoms honey.
I hope thing get better for you soon. I didn't bond with this bump untill about 17 weeks so i kinda know what you mean. I was to worriied that things were going to to go wrong after 2 MC in a row so i can't imagine what i would of been like if i was you. I truely hope things settle down soon and you can enjoy yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->