Fed up being late....negative test....waiting....

Scottie

Reaction score
Hi there,

Has anyone ever had a negative from one of these 99% accurate tests and it's definitely not so accurate?

I am so frustrated as each time I think and hope that this means a positive result but when I took a test 2 days overdue last week it came up negative. It was one of the lined ones from Semichem. Maybe I just tried too early or am I trying to believe something in nothing?? Now at 6 days overdue but the waiting game is terrible, and I don't know whether to try a different test or leave it?

i know the feeling im going throught the same atm.:hugs:
when i was expecting with #1 i didnt get a BFP till i was 6weeks preg!

Thank u for your reply. It's so frustrating....just waiting, every time I go to the loo thinking..is it all over for this month. Will see what tomorrow brings, hopefully nothing and I will still patiently wait. How many days over are you? I really think I am willing a positive result, with #1, I took a clear blue test after 2 days and it was positive...can't face taking such a good test again as the answer will be so definite...

Im way over i havnt had an AF for 2months :( i keep getting cramps but nothing happens, ive had my bloods dont and waiting for them to come back now as even the doctors dont know what to do with me:haha: i hope you get your answer soon!

So u haven't taken a test since last week? If so test again.

Nah, haven't done another test since last thurs, just don't feel very positive but think I am just protecting myself from upset. Definitely will do if there is no change in the next couple of days.

How stressful for u, I really hope you get good results back! How long do u have to wait Chiibaby?

luckly only till wednesday so not that long but i bet its gonna feel alot longer than that!

Oh I know what you mean, every day is long, every trip to the loo for a wee is filled with anxiety! To top my stress levels off, I have had the worst back ache since last Thursday. As much as I am trying to convince myself 'its a sign!' like every thing else, I believe I may have tweaked it in a body combat class last tuesday but that would be strange too, been going for months with no injuries. Keep in touch....really wishing you the best for Weds!

I know what you mean everytime i go for a wee im like is this it? Is it time to start again? but then nothing happenes even though i have the cramps and back pains :cry: Hopfully on wednesday ill finally know whats wrong with my body, hopfully im pregnant but if not i hope to find out whats going on! and thank you and i will keep intouch!:hugs:

That is exactly what I am like!! I am literally driving myself potty here. I am going to the doc this afternoon to get some painkillers for my back, maybe ask him to take a blood/urine test whilst I am there?! Full of apprehension when I need a pee, probably going even more often because of that, vicious circle eh...definitely keep in touch :)

Well quick update....went to docs for painkillers and he wanted to do a preg test before giving me a prescription, it was negative....just not meant be this month I suppose...will just be patient till next month. Mind let me know how weds goes...everything crossed for good news!"

Your not out till the :witch: gets you hun! good luck :hugs:
Im getting my tests tomoz! instead of wednesday theyre backa day eariler:happydance:

I'm very much in the same situation - took test #1 (clear blue) day after AF was due, negative, took another one (EPT) about a week later, negative. As of right now there is still no AF, but I feel like it wants to come anytime. Really don't know what to think (boobs hurt, cramping, trouble sleeping), I dread taking another test, I can't stand seeing another negative...

I'm very much in the same situation - took test #1 (clear blue) day after AF was due, negative, took another one (EPT) about a week later, negative. As of right now there is still no AF, but I feel like it wants to come anytime. Really don't know what to think (boobs hurt, cramping, trouble sleeping), I dread taking another test, I can't stand seeing another negative...

Oh hun its horrible i know :( ive done loads of test and had my bloods done waiting for them still and if there neg i have to go for a scan. im having same sympotms as you, but your not out untill your AF comes!:hugs:

All over for me for another month, AF has made an appearance....fingers crossed for next month eh!

I didn't get positive until 10 days late... I took one at 5 days late and it was negative! Fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->