fed up of being ill

MissWaiting

Me, OH and Milo pup TTC 1
Reaction score
sorry for the moan
but i have now been ill for around a month the first thing i have a virus that came out as a very itchy rash on my skin wasnt caused by being unclean as i made sure i asked the doctor that as iam a very clean person i shower everyday and i just got worried that i wasnt clean enought and that started the tuesday after remeberance day and only started to fade last thursday then friday night i had to beg to be sent home from work as i didnt feel well at all felt really sick and like i was going to be sick had the lump in my throut but wasnt heaveing but this feeling carried on but iam not gagging or retching nothing in the way of being sick but have the tightening of my jaw and lump in my throut and actually i do feel sick had loss of appitite and my docs unsure of what it is so he put me on the sick that week is up this week so iam going back but he is going to send me for a blood test when i go back to the docs which scares me as i have a huge fright of needles and do start on a panic attack.
iam just so fed up of being ill i really jsut want to be sick throw my guts up and be done with it coz i dont get sick pay :nope:
not a happy bunny at the moment

:hugs: There are some thing it could be, but it takes blood tests to truly know! I hope you feel better soon!

thank you sweet iam terrified of needles so going on my own this time as my mother cant as i normalaly drag her i know iam 20 and should be able to do it on my own but nope its a thing of i need my mum or OH and neither can come mums ill and OH is in ireland haha so gotta try and be brave i have prewarned my stepdad to expect me home in a state haha as my doctors does blood test in the center so i think he will do it there and then so will ask if he can get a nurse or one of the receptionist to come hold my hand and remind me to breath and then to breath slower haha.
Iam feeling really ill today but haveing to suck it up as my mum is laided up in bed so it fals upon me to do stuff for her which isnt great but mums got some sort of virus thats jsut like sitting onher chest waiting to decide where to go but she can bearly talk today hopeing she feels better tomorrow so i can have a lyein and stay curled up in bed till ateast 10am .

thank you so much hun

Don't feel bad about needing someone there to hold your hand or atleast be with you! I'm a nursing student and diabetic. When they poke my fingers I have to have someone with me to distract me or I cry when they poke my finger! I'm a big baby! LOL

I hope they find out what's wrong soon! I feel horrible that you feel that way! I'm sending wellness vibes your way!

Don't feel bad about needing someone there to hold your hand or atleast be with you! I'm a nursing student and diabetic. When they poke my fingers I have to have someone with me to distract me or I cry when they poke my finger! I'm a big baby! LOL

I hope they find out what's wrong soon! I feel horrible that you feel that way! I'm sending wellness vibes your way!

thank u hunni :hugs: luckly i avoided the blood test my doctor thinks iam getting over it now so i should hopefully be better so i can go back to work and make us some money haha but iam looking forward to being better while iam in ireland over christmas jsut hope comething else doesnt come along.
massive hugs to you hunni about you not likeing needles either :hugs::hugs:

Hey, sorry you unwell; it is the worst feeling in the world when you feel really ill. Wish you all the best xx

thanks hun.

i have good news iam finally all better yay jsut in time for christmas so iam currently back in work aswell but keeping some of them at arms length as there are a couple of guys i work with who are ill at the moment and still in work so dreading that i might catch what they have

:hugs: could the rash be caused by a change in shower gel, or washing powder?

:hugs: could the rash be caused by a change in shower gel, or washing powder?

no sweet it was a virus that came out in my skin iam currently on my 3rd virus in a row now got admitted to hospital on monday with breathing difficulties but managed to get home that night as my breathing stabalised i have another virus but iam getting broncial spasums so it makes it hard to breath luckly i havent had alot of breathlessness again scene i got home iam just getting the odd bouts of tight chest and luckly its going no further i dont want it to coz if it did i would be back in hospital with another iv in me and my hands still very sore from haveing the one in all day monday as i went in at 9am and got out at 7pm was on oxygen for abit had to have a nebuliser (sorry not sure on how to spell it, its one of them smokey mask things) and i had to wear a like sergons mask when i didnt have a oxygen mask on as they were treating me as if i had swine flu luckly once i got on the ward my very own cornered off bit that i had to myself for a few hours i got to take it off. i had very nice nurses looking after me and were very paitent with me when i couldnt talk and had to type what i wanted to say when i was unable to talk and luckly my mum picked up on my talking with my hands very quickly but i have been told to rest so it looks like i wont be in work on friday so iam going to get in the shit for that i think as with these 3 viruses i have had alot of time off but oh well its not my fault its the season for it and my immune system has jsut taken a bettering with the first virus so iam prone to others till it gets its self right

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->