Fed up of bleeding :-( TMI

nattys

TTC no.2
Reaction score
I am so fed up of bleeding :cry:
Ever since I lost my baby on 29th Jan I've either been bleeding or had brown spotting. It is really, really getting me down.
AF started on 22nd Mar & it's the first one I've had since. I felt really positive about it & thought I'll finally be able to stat TTC properly but I'm still bleeding on & off now. How am I going to get a sticky bean if I'm still bleeding :nope: I manage to go all day with not a drop & then night time comes & I bleed, it's not a huge amonut. I woke up this morning & nothing, yay I thought. But I just checked now & BLOOD.
Thank you for reading xx

Awww sorry for your loss sweet....try and stay positive...I'm not sure what to suggest about this breakthrough bleeding but try to stay positive. I am still bleeding following m/c on Thursday :( xxx

hey hun! I had a miscarriage couple of weeks and my bleeding only lasted 10days, however my friend who lost her baby at 15weeks 4 weeks ago is still bleeding and it has stopped on and off her doc told her she is experiencing her first period and that it will probably be heavier and longer than usual. Everyone is different. I hope it stops soon so that you can start trying again. Gl hun x x

I send hugs :-( that's rubbish honey! Have you had it all checked out? With a period in between it seems a REAL pain that u haven't stopped totally now! My mc bleed lasted 4days, my period "proper" lasted 4 days but I'm still getting pink/brown discharge 7days on when I go to the loo which is v unusual for me.

Really hope it stops properly soon! See what Dr says about spotting and ttc - is it indicative of anything or will the lining still thicken as per n it's just residue?

Massive hugs, it's so hard when u want to do your best to move forward
Xx

Big hugs hun, as someone else mentioned theyre supposed to be heavy first AF after a loss :(

I hope it stops for you, only thing i can say is think of women that bleed the whole way through pregnancy and have perfect healthy babies? maybe worth still DTD!! :D xxx

I'm sorry hun :( VERY frustrating... I know its the last thing you want but have you thought about taking the birth control pill for one month just to get it to stop and maybe get your body back on track??? One of the girls on here did that and it helped her tremendously. Emotionally it was hard obviously.. but your body needs to get back to normal to TTC anyway. :hugs:

Sorry to hear of your loss. Does seem like you are bleeding quite a lot, I would get it checked out. I mc about a month ago and have just had 1st AF and it is quite heavy, quite scared when going to the loo!! GL, hope it gets sorted soon :flower:

I didn't "miscarry".. I delivered my daughter "sleeping" at 19 weeks , 11 days ago and I am still bleeding & cramping ... I'm clueless as to how long this will last BUT i keep hearing everyone & every situation is different... I would definately call my doctor and keep them posted... for sure! Good Luck babe... Xoxoxo!!

I am so fed up of bleeding :cry:
Ever since I lost my baby on 29th Jan I've either been bleeding or had brown spotting. It is really, really getting me down.
AF started on 22nd Mar & it's the first one I've had since. I felt really positive about it & thought I'll finally be able to stat TTC properly but I'm still bleeding on & off now. How am I going to get a sticky bean if I'm still bleeding :nope: I manage to go all day with not a drop & then night time comes & I bleed, it's not a huge amonut. I woke up this morning & nothing, yay I thought. But I just checked now & BLOOD.
Thank you for reading xx

I'm exactly the same. Been bleeding or spotting ever since ERPC on 22nd February. Had an af 19th March for 7 days but spotted ever since.
I've been back to EPU and had a scan which did show a tiny amount of retained tissue which would explain both bleeding and raised hCG. Have you been checked out??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->