Fed up of this topic of conversation lol

A

AppleBlossom

But my OH went out to town the other night. I went to the house he stayed at yesterday to find him practically passed out lol then his mate was like 'he snogged a guy last night to win a bottle of champagne!' to which I was like, oh right... anyway, didn't really think anything of it. Then later on the way home he was talking about it and I said I rather it was a lad than a girl. Silence... and it appears that he'd neglected to tell me that he also had to snog a girl too. When he told me I got that horrible feeling in my stomach but I just said ok. I thought that maybe if I got annoyed about it it would be a bit stupid. After all he only did it for a laugh but it still hurt. I got quite upset about it last night but I didn't want to say that's why I was upset because I feel like I'm being irrational, it's not like he just went up and pulled some girl but still. Everyone I asked said they would be annoyed either way. Am I being stupid or should I say something? Sorry to bore you all with this lol

oh god bexxy! you are not bein stupid at all, he is the stupid one to be honest

*HUGS*

In my opinion i would have said something because who cares, he should have bought the champane if he wanted it that much he would meet a lad an a girl for it! but i guess thats just me.. do what ever you think is right not what you think other people would do x

I would say something. But then I feel really strongly about this and my OH knows he'd be gone if he even touched another girl. I'm quite possesive though.

I know if I say to him it upset me he'll just be like, don't be stupid, it was only for a laugh. I just wonder if he'd be fine if I went out and came back and said 'I snogged some lad to win a bottle of champagne' lol

I agree becky, I've told him if he ever cheated I wouldn't give him a second chance because I believe once you let them off once they won't feel so bad doing it again.

I know if I say to him it upset me he'll just be like, don't be stupid, it was only for a laugh. I just wonder if he'd be fine if I went out and came back and said 'I snogged some lad to win a bottle of champagne' lol

Men annoy me so much. :hissy:

do you think I'm being completely irrational? He said he didn't know thats what he'd have to do when he volunteered

just say that to him an see what he says.. you are NOT bein stupid, i would have punched my OH if he came home an told me that! lol xx

No hun, I don't think you are being. He should of refused to do it when he knew he had a to kiss a girl. Sounds like they were seeing how far he'd go.

he should have refused as soon as he found out he had to kiss a girl an a lad! men grrr! xx

:( I told him my fears of him cheating on me and I even said jokingly 'don't you be snogging any girls in town.' and he told me to stop being silly. his friends said he was wasted but he must've known what he was doing otherwise he wouldn't have been able to tell me about it

You are not being stupid at all hun - like Becky said, he should have refused when they told him what he had to do. If it was my OH he would have had a good talking to by now. Does he think thats acceptable behaviour with a pregnant partner at home?

xxx

Oh hun you are not being irrational at all. I would have gone ballistic. Was a bottle of champagne really worth kissing another girl? I think you should talk to him about it and tell him how you feel.

Thanks so much ladies, I will talk to him later. I don't feel as silly for being upset about it now :)

I'm totally opposite to you, lol. I would'nt have just said ok about it, i would have told him where to go there & then. Not only has he got a pregnant girlfriend, but he's actually snogged some other girl behind your back! It's still classed as cheating in my eyes. People are different about things, but just do what you thinks best. Is he gonna do it again? because you've not gone mad about it? Or is he going to realise it was stupid and learn too respect his gf? X

I'm totally opposite to you, lol. I would'nt have just said ok about it, i would have told him where to go there & then. Not only has he got a pregnant girlfriend, but he's actually snogged some other girl behind your back! It's still classed as cheating in my eyes. People are different about things, but just do what you thinks best. Is he gonna do it again? because you've not gone mad about it? Or is he going to realise it was stupid and learn too respect his gf? X

I would have told him where to go straight away if it hadn't have been for a competition. I will not tolerate cheating ever. Argh, I'm so confused. But I am going to say something. Once he'd told me about the girl he sort of backtracked and said 'well i'm not even sure I touched her actually.'

Yeah. Just have a chat with him, and tell him how you feel about it, and you would prefer it if he does'nt do it again. Competition or not. Hope everythings ok :)

I agree with the girls....Competition or not i would of told my OH where to go!!! If he trys to say your being stupid ask him how he would feel if you snogged a lad in town forgot to tell him....but it was ok as it was for a competition?!? I dont think he would think it silly then...

MEN have such double standards!!!

:hug: Em XXXX

I know if I say to him it upset me he'll just be like, don't be stupid, it was only for a laugh.

At laugh at who's expense?

If that were my OH he'd be out the door. It's easy enough to pass something off as a laugh, and if you accept him kissing other girls then where is the line?

At laugh at who's expense?

If that were my OH he'd be out the door. It's easy enough to pass something off as a laugh, and if you accept him kissing other girls then where is the line?

I totally agree. If i don't say something he's going to think it's ok for him to do it again 'for a laugh'

you've all made me see sense :)

The fact that he is backtracking his story shows that he feels guilty, and knows what he did is wrong too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->