Fed up of this topic of conversation lol

Snog another girl whilst your pregnant GF is at home for a bottle of cheapo champagne? Carl would sleep on the sofa for at least a week if he ever did that :rofl:

so no your not being irrational hun, far from it!!:hugs:

If he thinks it is ok to do this for a competition then where would he have drawn the line?? I mean .. does he think its ok to go further with a girl for a competition?? At what point would he have said, no thats too far?

My OH would have had to pack his bags..

Sorry but I just think that if your in a committed relationship, which you obviously are, then you dont do things like this.

:hugs: hun hope you can sort it out

Mel x

I have a completely different attitude to everyone else on this thread I'm afraid.

It was a kiss, so what? Is he going to run off with this girl? Does he love you any less for kissing her? You asked for opinions, and IMO it really doesn't matter. He was drunk, it was a competition, he probably can't even remember what she looked like and it's you he comes home to at night. Kissing someone really is no biggie. If he had to have sex with her then that's a different matter, but I honestly don't see how you can consider kissing someone cheating on you.

Just out of interest, how old are you both?

I can't believe some of you would throw your OH's out over a KISS! :shock:

Anyway, if you decide to have it out with him over this then good luck. I hope it all goes well for you. :hugs:

I'm quite possesive too, i would have said something in all honestly i would have went mad but thats me and everyone is different it's up to you how you feel about it.

But would he like it if it was the other way round?

But my OH went out to town the other night. I went to the house he stayed at yesterday to find him practically passed out lol then his mate was like 'he snogged a guy last night to win a bottle of champagne!' to which I was like, oh right... anyway, didn't really think anything of it. Then later on the way home he was talking about it and I said I rather it was a lad than a girl. Silence... and it appears that he'd neglected to tell me that he also had to snog a girl too. When he told me I got that horrible feeling in my stomach but I just said ok. I thought that maybe if I got annoyed about it it would be a bit stupid. After all he only did it for a laugh but it still hurt. I got quite upset about it last night but I didn't want to say that's why I was upset because I feel like I'm being irrational, it's not like he just went up and pulled some girl but still. Everyone I asked said they would be annoyed either way. Am I being stupid or should I say something? Sorry to bore you all with this lol

is this this the party we were talking about that time in the chat room???
i would say something but then at times like this i would be a complete posessive freak.
hope you're ok :hug: xxxxxxx

I would definitely let him have it. Being drunk is no excuse either, if anything, it just makes it worse. You both need to agree on the boundaries in the relationships. Some people are happy with things that would drive others nuts. So talk about it and agree where the limit is. For me personally, kissing someone, no matter what the reason, is waaaaaaay past the limit.

I have a completely different attitude to everyone else on this thread I'm afraid.

It was a kiss, so what? Is he going to run off with this girl? Does he love you any less for kissing her? You asked for opinions, and IMO it really doesn't matter. He was drunk, it was a competition, he probably can't even remember what she looked like and it's you he comes home to at night. Kissing someone really is no biggie. If he had to have sex with her then that's a different matter, but I honestly don't see how you can consider kissing someone cheating on you.

Anyway, if you decide to have it out with him over this then good luck. I hope it all goes well for you. :hugs:

I agree. But I am also very secure in my relationship. I might have cried right now because I am so pregnant and my feelings get hurt for no apparent reason but I'd end up laughing at myself for overreacting. It's not the most considerate thing he could have done but it's not enough to end a relationship over! I hope you guys can work it out :hug:

is this this the party we were talking about that time in the chat room???
i would say something but then at times like this i would be a complete posessive freak.
hope you're ok :hug: xxxxxxx

Yeah it was lol

Jayne and pepperflake, I wouldn't have thrown him out or done anything quite so dramatic over a kiss but I appreciate your opinion :)

Anyway it turns out that it was all a big misunderstanding lol I told him that it had been why I was upset and he said he didn't actually snog these people at all. Apparently the competition was to drink beer and pass it down the line to the next person by your mouth (gross) I must've had a selective hearing moment and just heard 'mouth' and 'touching' and his friend didn't help by saying he'd been kissing other people. So it's all ok now :)

I don't agree. Being drunk is a poor excuse unless you're completely legless that you can barely get home.

I have complete trust in my OH to be 200% faithful to me. Even a kiss would damage that trust. Then how could I be sure he wouldn't make a habit of it because I hadn't said anything. Maybe he would take it further.

Give a man an inch and he'll take a mile.

I wouldn't throw him out nessisarily. But I wouldn't want him around me. Especially doing something like that when I'm pregnant. That would just batter my confidence even more.

Yeah it was lol

Jayne and pepperflake, I wouldn't have thrown him out or done anything quite so dramatic over a kiss but I appreciate your opinion :)

Anyway it turns out that it was all a big misunderstanding lol I told him that it had been why I was upset and he said he didn't actually snog these people at all. Apparently the competition was to drink beer and pass it down the line to the next person by your mouth (gross) I must've had a selective hearing moment and just heard 'mouth' and 'touching' and his friend didn't help by saying he'd been kissing other people. So it's all ok now :)

It didn't sound like you would. Just like some others would. Sounded like you needed to have a good talk and I'm glad you did! Glad you are feeling better :hug:

I'm glad to hear that it was all exaggerating from his friends...

Because,snogging(kissing right?) an other girl.I wouldn't see your reaction as over reacting.It's a sensitive time for you.:hugs:

But if it was just a stupid game,I don't think there's much to worry about...

P.s I'm 18 and he's 21. Why?

I just wondered, cause it seems to me it's partly an age thing.

I'm 36, my DH is 49 and we've been together nearly 18 years. Maybe cause we're older and been together for so long, we have different opinions. I dunno, just a thought.

Glad you've got it all sorted though. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->