fed up on my birthday :-(

hopeful1983

Reaction score
Hi everyone

It's my birthday today and I am in the dreaded 2ww :-( I daren't have a drink tonight as convinced I am pregnant but got bfn this morning. I had really bad sickness and diarrhoea last night and so feeling a bit sorry for myself today. Here are my symptoms this month. If anyone has had similar please let me know thanks guys :
Cd8 bd (I always ovulate between cd7 and cd11)
Cd15 had tiny spot of brown/dark red in pants
Cd17 another spot in pants after excruciating trapped wind from my upper stomach to my bowels
Cd18-26 on and off mild diarrhoea and milky discharge daily with tiny pieces of ewcm in (tmi sorry) along with af type cramps as though due any minute
Cd26 vomited 3 times and had severe diarrhoea (only ate the same as hubby and otherwise was ok)
Cd27 today and I am feeling tired and sick. Bfn this morning :-(
Due af tomorrow as I am regular every 28 days. The ewcm is a first for me at this time of the month as is being sick etc. am I clutching at straws here? I have a 2 year old and when I was pregnant with her I ovulated cd8 but didn't implant until really late and they said at the scan that she was 3 days behind on dates because of it. I tested the day after my missed af and got a positive on a clear blue digi. Perhaps I just don't have much hcg until later on? Or maybe I am imagining it all :-/ thanks for reading xx

happy birthday sweets!! it could still be too early for a hpt to detect anything, so don't loose hope just yet! and u have had alot of pregnancy symptoms, so thats a really good sign! try to relax and enjoy your birthday!!! every pregnancy is different also, so if u are pregnant u could get your bfp at any time! xxooxxoo sending u baby dust

Having cervical mucus for me right before my period was a big sign of pregnancy! I always had a dry spell before af came! Good luck and happy birthday!!

Hey guys I am still in limbo today 😬 no af (always appears the morning of the 28th day) BUT another bfn this morning 😫 I am still having milky discharge with some ewcm as I have been for days on end now and have mild cramps. Anyone else in the same boat or have been? Just need some feedback as going loopy ha ha - cannot believe how many times I have poas this month lol :-/

You might have ovulated later...hopefully something happens for you soon!

@winterbabies3 thank you :) I am super confused today. No sign of af at all . . No cramping, none of my usual signs. I have lots of tugging sensations going on in my tummy, feel exhausted and have stabbing pains under my armpits. I Poas this morning (clear blue non digital) and the line didn't show in the tiny window which, according to the instructions means that it is inconclusive/ need to retest aghhhhhh!! Just want to know now as its doing my head in x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->