Fed up with braxton hicks!

Mrs Dragonfly

Raising our toddler
Reaction score
I am so over these bh. The night before I kept waking up with them and period like cramps, then yesterday all day I swear they just kept happening. Last night I would wake up to them and now again this morning they just keep going and going. So tired of it! :growlmad:

They can get frustrating, worse time for me was with my first baby 2 weeks before labour started.

Is it possible to have too many bh? Right now I feel is the first time in the last two days I haven't had any for a period longer than half an hour. Maybe mine is a sign like yours of labor coming in the next 2 weeks? That would be nice..

I had 5hr ish sessions every night / early morning so for me was never to many. Fingers crossed it doesnt take that long for you.

Thanks, I'm really hoping that the midwife will take me off bed rest when I hit 37 weeks on Monday so I can start moving around and maybe she'll come in the next week or two. I know it's best to let them bake as long as possible, but I'm in so much pain I'd rather be having labor pains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->