fed up :/

donnarobinson

Mommy Of 3 Boys
Reaction score
People around me all seem to get pregnant , give birth and there pregnant again in a matter of weeks !
Ino they say ur more fertile after having a baby, well I clearly wasn't :(

I have a 15 month old and we haven't used any protection since having him & still not pregnant ,
Feeling crap today, like what is wrong with me !
B4 I had my son I had all the tests done and I was just fine , I've got bloods on tuesday to see if I'm ovulating x

And one of my friends basically said uve got 1 kid so don't matter if u don't get pregnant again!
Yet she's pregnant with her second and her sister had a bit of trouble conceiving her second bet she didn't say that 2 her ! If I want 10 kids I shud be allowed ! So cuz I've got one that's it I shud be ok. I mean I'm so thankful for him but I defo want anuva, x its so hard x
Sorry4 the rant x

Ignore them! You can have how many you like!!

As for not pregnant yet, me & hubby was not protecting for over 4 years and didnt get pregnant yet the first time we tried for our son Jacob we fell pregnant! Its crazy :/

Are you charting or anything? i used ovulation tests and fell pregnant first time x

Thank you hun, aww that's fab bless u.

No I'm not charting & I use ovulation tests but I always forgot so going to do them properly this month, x just hope it happens soon x

As for not pregnant yet, me & hubby was not protecting for over 4 years and didnt get pregnant yet the first time we tried for our son Jacob we fell pregnant! Its crazy :/

Are you charting or anything? i used ovulation tests and fell pregnant first time x

it can be really hard seeing pregnant people around you xx I started a thread on this a few days ago because I was told 'well you have two' it really hurt :-(

hope your feeling better soon xx keep positive xx

hugs and baby dust xx

Id just start doing opks properly &you never know!! We've just decidedover weekend to ttc #2. Our son will be 2years on 1st June! Ive just stopped my pill on day #4, just hoping we could catch this cycle if possible! xx

Thank you hun, aww that's fab bless u.

No I'm not charting & I use ovulation tests but I always forgot so going to do them properly this month, x just hope it happens soon x

Aww yeh I think it shouldn't matter how many kids we have , we should have the right to have as many as we won't and I do feel bad 4 people trying to conceieve there 1st but I also no how hard it can be , I had 3 years of heart ache & was always told it will happen stay positive and I hated ppl saying it , x I finally got my bfp after 3 long hard years , don't make this time round any easier , x in fact I think its slightly harder as ino I can get pregnant but its not happening , good luck girls x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->