Fed up

Brunette_21

Pregnant 1st trimester
Reaction score
I'm so fed up of feeling sick. As soo as I stand up nausea comes back 10 fold. The gas is unbelievable. Got no strength and going from hot to cold. Today I feel like the wee one is in my abdomen now. Xx

I'm sorry:( feeling sick day after day is so hard. I get really sick too...I am dreading going to work feeling like this. I hope we have healthy pregnancies and feel better soon :) xx

I was feeling the exact same way yesterday. Still feeling sick as heck today but tolerating it. �� I really hope this month flies by.

Snap :( it's horrible, if I don't feel sick I'm being sick and the worst thing is I mainly feel sick because I'm hungry and if I eat or smell food I'm sick...even if I've nothing in my tummy (like 1st thing in morning after throwing up in the night) I'm dry heaving for 5 minutes :,( it's a viscous circle and I'm tired of it! What are our babies doing to us?! Lol. Hope it goes away soon for us both!

Right there with you ladies. Spent most of the weekend on couch, dry heaving, starving but food is just so unappetizing at the moment. Hb is getting a bit antsy with my lethargic attitude ... Aaaaarghhh...

Honestly I had nothing like this with my dd. Thought it had finally past this morning felt strong enough to do dishes then nearly passed out xx its a nightmare xx

I know the feeling, I'm sick and tired of feeling almost constantly sick and tired. Never felt this bad with DS.

I know they say everything is sooner with second one but this is worse xx

Have you tried sour candies...anything sour or cold seems to help me.

Yep, I'm there! I've been sick since 5 weeks... I'm *hoping* that it's improving this week... starting to feel up to eating a couple more things that I couldn't before... not sure if this is due to real improvements or my bad cold masking some symptoms temporarily (not being able to smell right now is bliss! hahaha).

My doctor put me on diclegis... and it helps a whole lot. It's basically a form of vitamin B6 and an antihistamine together. It helps me function a bit better to take care of my son, although I still get nausea and do some dry heaving, just nothing like compared to when I'm not on it (laying in one spot unable to move). With my son, it didn't go away until 16 weeks, I'm praying it eases up sooner this time!

Good luck, ladies! Hope for healthy babies and happy tummies for us!

I've been feeling slightly better today able to eat more but as soon as I stop eating I feel sick again xx

Oh no...I have definitely felt the nausea train and it hits hard. Finally starting to see relief coming out of 10 weeks.

I found what helped was ginger tummy drops and water ice or snow cones. Anything cold really has helped!

I seem to be fine as long as I'm constantly sucking on glacier fruits think the added syliva isn't helping xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->