Fed Up!

mummyosborne

Reaction score
Im really sick of hearing people moaning about being pregnant, it drives me mental, i actually heard someone the other day say "i wish she would just hurry up and come, i know shed be tiny but that would be really cute" are people as idiotic as they seem?! im just so fed up, i would have traded anything to have those last few months of pregnancy and a "normal" birth.
sorry for the rant its just really getting to me!

:hugs: people have no idea

I was the same... I hate it when people say they wish they little ones would get here .. I would of given anything to of cooked my little one a little longer x

Ha lol yes generally I think people can be quite idiotic, and lots speak before engaging their brain!! Just let it pass over you, they have no idea what they are saying.

gaaah don't even get me started on this topic :devil: just this morning in a waiting room full of bumps the mom-to-be sitting by me kept complaining about how unsightly her swollen feet were.... I had to bite my tongue oh so many times gaaaaah :wacko:

Yip I feel the same. I get so jealous of ladies with bumps and then all they do is moan about it. It's the most special thing to go through and some people miss out and would give anything to go through it

I hate this too, we were all robbed of a good portion of our pregnancies and then have had our babies whisked instantly away without so much as a cuddle. These women do not know how lucky they are to get to the stage where they have swollen feet and are under house arrest in case they go into labour. We only had a 16 day stay in SCBU so I am sure the other earlier preemie mums feel even stronger about the fact of suffering all the discomforts of pregnancy tenfold to not have endured the neonatal stay.

Hi,

I feel the same. Evie was 13 weeks early 2lb 8oz, would love to have carried full term. and whats more, i hate it when people say 'i bet it didn't even hurt bet it was an easy birth'. Yeah cos child birth is a piece of piss, ignorant minded people!

xxxx

I know how you feel! I hate it when people say 'arghh wish he/she would come early' & I'm like no you wouldn't!! I've always said after having Joe 5 weeks early I wouldn't complain if I even went over my due date because I'm so anxious about going early again with this baby.

I know how you feel! I hate it when people say 'arghh wish he/she would come early' & I'm like no you wouldn't!! I've always said after having Joe 5 weeks early I wouldn't complain if I even went over my due date because I'm so anxious about going early again with this baby.

i know how what you mean, id much rather go overdue if i had another. Congratulations on your pregnancy :) i hope everything goes perfectly for you :)

My best firend is prenant atm and keeps telling me she hopes her baby coms early so she'll be cute and liittle like Amelia. Apparently her worst nightmare is having a fat ugly baby. No tsure how much longer shes going to stay a friend.

yeah someone said to me aww i want one that tiny :/ yeah a 9 week stay in scbus a peace of cake love.
and for the record my TINY hurt more than the bigger!

I can't believe anyone would be stupid enough to want their baby to come early so it would be cute and small. :nope: I think someone should give them a slap :winkwink:

However I do believe that the last stages of pregnancy must be extremely uncomfortable and I wouldn't begrudge someone having a moan about it and I know a lot of people say they wish the baby was here but I think they mean they wish their due date was here.

It is a sensitive subject for us premmie mum's though.

I hate this too, we were all robbed of a good portion of our pregnancies and then have had our babies whisked instantly away without so much as a cuddle. These women do not know how lucky they are to get to the stage where they have swollen feet and are under house arrest in case they go into labour. We only had a 16 day stay in SCBU so I am sure the other earlier preemie mums feel even stronger about the fact of suffering all the discomforts of pregnancy tenfold to not have endured the neonatal stay.
t

thaks for that! I felt exactly like that, robbed, felt so sad , and also like a failure that I wasnt able bring her to term. Those women just dont know what a premmie brings, what it means and all the complications.... I hope for hem they dont find out...

ive had a term and a prem, give me the term anyday!

I can't believe anyone would be stupid enough to want their baby to come early so it would be cute and small. :nope: I think someone should give them a slap :winkwink:

However I do believe that the last stages of pregnancy must be extremely uncomfortable and I wouldn't begrudge someone having a moan about it and I know a lot of people say they wish the baby was here but I think they mean they wish their due date was here.

It is a sensitive subject for us premmie mum's though.

I dunno how I would have been if I went term first, but I learnt from the prem experience to suck it up and shut up ;) Don't get me wrong, I was housebound in the end in pain but honest to god I felt the luckiest lady alive, couldn't complain.

Some people just take it for granted

its hard to think that next time ill be counting the weeks at praying to get to 37+ weeks!

It's SO annoying, I've had several people say to me 'oh you must have been pleased he came 6 weeks early, it must be horrible waiting if you're overdue'. Along with the 'ha it must have just been a sneeze to get him out'!!!

Idiots...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->