Fed Up!

People just have NO idea. Even people close to us who watched us go through it have NO idea. "Well at least you'll have some time to get some sleep and get used to them before they are home and it gets hard..."...etc. People just don't think before stupid garbage comes out of their mouths. I try not to blame them and know they just have no idea what to say in some cases...because like I said, you just can't have a clue until you've been there. The same way I don't even pretend to compare my experience to the experience of those of you with micro-preemies...you just cannot know until you've been there, and you're better off keeping your mouth shut.

It's SO annoying, I've had several people say to me 'oh you must have been pleased he came 6 weeks early, it must be horrible waiting if you're overdue'. Along with the 'ha it must have just been a sneeze to get him out'!!!
Idiots...!

A sneeze getting him out.... I got that a lot... contractions are the same for a 3 pound baby and a 9 pound baby...

My cousin swas two weeks overdue, she said she wished her baby came out early like mine, I asked her if she would have liked to stay at the hospital for 3 weeks not being able to touch her baby like she wanted because she had to rest... she changed her mind..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->