Feedback defiantly required

SandyLee79

Trying To Concieve
Reaction score
Ok Af was due 4 days ago. This morning I woke up feeling like Af was here. Felt like I bleeding quite heavily. Went to the loo and there was the smallest of mark on my panties and it was more light brownish than blood. Figured ok she is just starting. Went back to sleep. Woke later and had the usual cramps and again felt like I'm bleeding very heavily. But nothing on the pad AT ALL!.

Can anyone enlighten me on what this possibly means. Has anyone had this themselves then found they was actually PG..?

Thinking I'm going to wait until tomorrow morning and if its still the same I might test.

That happens to me when AF comes, sometimes I get brown blood around my cervix and then within a day or a few hours its really here.

I hope it means something good for you though! :hugs:

i don't want to give you false hope, but this happens to me when I get PG - it feels like wet as if AF is there but when you go to the bathroom theres nothing there. It continued for some time into my PG. I hope this is the circumstances in your case

Sounds like you could be pregnant. But, that said, lately I've had a lot of that...and I'm defintely not pregnant. :shrug: no idea why! Keeping fingers crossed for you though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->