Feeeling Broody

A

Angeldust

Any one feeling broody like myself thesa last few days today being the worst
i have been feeling really broody i just want to :hissy: because i cant even try till i get thesa results in november and god knows what thesa are gonna
say it could be the end for me in november and this i am terrified of being told
:cry: if i get told all is normal then i know theres no drugs they will give me other than the asprin and the fragmin which just does not work having tried it with twins :hissy:

Feeling like crap today just feeling down sorry for ranting on girls

:hug:

:hugs: Sorry you're having a down day. Not sure what else to say, just wanted to give :hugs:

You poor thing - I've been broody for so long now - Such a strong emotion that you can't escape.

But I've never been pregnant - I can't imagine how hard it must be for you to have had that - and lost it so soon.

Another month is a long time to wait - hope it goes quickly for you xxxx

I am sooooo broody I wish I could take a pill to stop it from happening. I too have not had a baby yet and am so desperate for one although H isn't even thinking of it yet.

I am so sorry that you have to wait another month.

think of it this way, if you worry about it, it wont change the out come, the best thing to do is to fill your day with lots of stuff to keep your mind off it, i know easier said than done, but if you stress your self out about it then u will make yourself sick.

many :hug: for you babe, i hope all goes well :hugs:

Sorry, you're having a down day. I hope you feel better soon. :hugs: :hugs:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back