Feel awful - doctors or normal?

callmedan

Reaction score
I have felt sooo ill recently and feel a bit worried, do I need to see my gp or is this normal?
3w3d till about 4w, light bleeding but lines getting darker, went to GP worried about ectopic she said not to worry as was probably just implantation
4w5d sharp pains in hips ( mostly in right hip) which have happened about 10 times a day since
5w1d sharp cramping in middle of uterus (so bad doubled over in pain)
5w3d think stomach bug sickness diahrea felt so weak couldn't eat slept about 12 hours lower back pain
Woke up this morning and feel a million times better than yday but still having waves of strong cramps in uterus, lower back pain and sharp pains in right hip

Just feel generally awful right now, feel really downhearted and like something bad is going to happen :(

If you have any advice at all, please share
Thanks xx

If unsure always get in contact I didn't feel right for past two weeks Friday it got worse I ended up going to a&e and have been kept in for 2 days with an infection. Always best if you have a worry to get it checked rather you get it checked and its nothing than u don't and you feel worse xx

I'm still getting crazy cramps and I'm 5+2 weeks. My betas quadrupled so I'm not worried it's just annoying. If I'm up a lot and on my feet I get sharp cramping. My OB said its normal it's the uterus stretching. I had it with my other pregnancies too. Don't worry, it's actually a good sign!

When in doubt, I see my gyn. Kaiser has the 24 hour advice nurses, too. Even if it is normal, your doctor can help you find ways to manage it.

I will agree with Laila that cramping in the uterus is not just normal but good, I had the right hip pain for a day as well very sharp, and my lower back hurts all the time. Just your body making the necessary changes to support your baby

I would get checked. I had strong cramps but for me it was a hematoma and that needs treatment. Magnesium really helped relax my uterus. I hardly have cramps now.

I has sharp twinges from the ovary I ovulated from and this lasted till 7 weeks then stopped.
Best to see gp if you are doubled over in pain though just to rule out urine infection etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->