• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feel awful!

miraclemomma

Mummy of 1 + pregnant
Reaction score
So 41+1!!!! Feel terrible! Exhausted even though dh just let me go back to bed for an hour, really nauseous and dizzy!!! Normal? Just exhaustion? Sign of things happening?! Xx

I would definitely give your midwife/Dr a call. This late in pregnancy is not a good time to be feeling unwell and it's better to be safe.

Thanks, waiting for a call back or pregnancy assessment! I just feel really lousy! Xx

The day I went into labor with my first I was unusually tired. I could have slept but I didn't because I was worried I wouldn't be able to sleep that night.. Well, I wish I had because I ended up being in labor all night! Just goes to show you have to listen to what your body is telling you.

Thanks! Still feeling crappy but I think it's just overly hot!!! Felt a bit better after some sleep earlier, but the heat is making me nauseous! I've just run around cleaning like a mad woman which hasn't helped and I think I've pulled something in my chest/shoulder area!!!! Booo! Fingers crossed it's baby deciding tonight's the night!!!! Have been having strong tightenings all day...nothing regular though xxx

Hope everything ok, and hope baby makes an appearance soon for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->