• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Feel fed up....

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
Just looking for a place to vent....

Been trying to get pregnant since last November. My youngest turned one in December and I thought just after new year that I might of been pregnant as I got some really faint faint lines, but after a day or so nothing, so was thinking CP? I started having really bad period pains a few days later for a whole day and then the bleeding came and it lasted over a week and I still had a bit of spotting a week after that.

Since then I’ve been trying every month, even used OPk and been getting surges every month, BD at the right time etc, I get my hopes up only to test and it’s negative and then I’m so upset and emotional. It’s basically been on my mind 24/7 to get pregnant again. Sick of it.

This month I’ve decided not to use OPK or anything apart from to take a few vitamin tablets when I remember. Just thought if we BD regularly, we can just see what happens. I’m due to OV now, we dtd last night twice, but not doing it tonight, will go again tomorrow.

I can just feel myself already gearing up for the massive disappointment that I will have in 2 weeks. Pointless post, but I really needed to vent.

** had a previous eptopic pregnancy in November 2015 and lost a tube.

Hi hun :wave: I’m also a one tuber so couldn’t read and run. I found when trying for my DD, the month that I “gave up” is the month I fell pregnant with her! Good luck :dust:

Thank you Hun xxx I really hope it’s not much longer that I have to wait. Just hate getting my hopes only for them to be crushed yet again x thank u for replying xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"