feel horrible anyone else?

x-li-x

Me & Hubby + 3 :)
Reaction score
i feel dreadful, i just want to cry right now.

i feel fat though even i know im being stupid as im not much bigger than i was prepregnancy, i feel run down and old yet im only 21 :cry: i know il never look as i use to cus in last few years ive moved out of parents into own house, moved in with a guy, had a baby got married moved away( so do things more alone now than before cus have no family iykwim), i do housework, cooking, coursework, pregnant agin ect but i was looking at old pics and recent ones and thinking wow ive changed loads not just cuz of the pregnancy but mainly. my skin looks horrible and whiter than ever, and rough! even my eyebrows are upsetting me cus the shape has gradully changed and now i think they make me look like im expressing an angry face all the time if that makes sense and i have huge bags under my eyes that no amount of rest or sleep is getting rid off. i just feel blah and am lacking confidence.

anyone else feel like this too or is it just me?
any tips of how i can makes myself feel or look better ?

sorry too ramble to you all i just wanted to get it all out before i wasted tears and made myself red and puffy on top or everything else :dohh:

:hugs:

I feel like this too,I know your further on than me but I feel so fat and horrible and I have always been the popular one in our group of freinds and most fashionable and I am 22 (nearly 23) feel like that's gone right down the swanny! Can't even be bothered to straighten my hair somedays, my tummy is constantly bloated this week and I just feel ready to tears all the time, I wont let people take pictures of me! xx

Those days do happen:wacko:

Have you thought of maybe heading to the mall and getting something small done - haircut, eyebrow wax, or just a pedicure? It can really lift you up!

It's hard to see nice things that you can't wear because of the belly or just feeling pale/dry! Just think, it won't be long!

I know how your feeling!! When i look in the mirror i just feel uuuurgh i was pretty confident pre pregnancy and happy with my figure. Now i HATE my body iv got stretchmarks on my tummy the one thing i hoped and prayed i wouldnt get :nope: i also have no energy to even make the effort wearing nice clothes and doing my hair because i just feel like a total wale!! im just going to grin and bear it until the bub is born then give myself a nice makeover :thumbup:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"