Feel huge :(

firsttime83

Reaction score
Having a really bad day. I swear I would feel almost cute if people didn't keep saying stupid crap like "Are you sure you aren't having twins" "You are getting fat!" and "Wow! You are getting big!"

I've always been petite and it makes me want to just pop this baby out so I can diet and exercise... ugh. Plus i still have 9 weeks, so I'm only going to get bigger.

if they say you are getting fat tell them they are being rude. dont accept abuse just cause it gets said to alot of pregnant people, tell them politely but tell them none the less as they are just going to keep saying stupid stuff like that if you let them <3

Don't pay them any attention!!! You are carrying a child that is growing!!! You have a miracle in your body and those people that say those things forget how they looked when they were pregnant or have never been pregnant!

I've always been a big girl with my dad constantly talking about how fat I am even though he was always bigger. The last time I saw him he made a comment about how I was sitting like a fat lady. He sat down and I looked at my sis and at my dad and back at my sis and she looked at him and made the same comment as me as he was sitting there with his legs apart with his stomach hanging out farther than mine. He likes to pat my belly and talk about how fat I'm getting and I just pat his belly back and say "I'm not quite as big as you yet! You let me know when you'll have your baby!!" It's hard not to let it get to you but if someone comes off with a rude comment, make one back to them. I'm finally learning that :)

Pregnancy is a beautiful thing and you should be extremely proud to have that little one growing inside you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->