Feel I may have done something stupid

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
Feeling stupid now , I Am convinced I am pregnant because of all the symptoms and today I feel horrific , diahreer, sweating , sick, tired no energy. So I had a blood test done...... 9dpo I am praying it shows something otherwise I'll feel down and sad. Even though I'm kind of expecting it not to u can't help but hope. Has anyone experienced this and had a good result x

At 9dpo, I don't think it would show up on a blood test. An embryo may not have even implanted by this time. Good luck! I would wait about 5 days, and get another one.

But why would I get all the symptoms ? Or is that normal x

Rise in progesterone after ovulation can cause every symptom in the book. In fact PMS highly resemble early pregnancy symptoms. Its just too early to tell what is what by symptoms I think.

I'm sorry. You're almost at the end of the 2ww though. You should see something soon if it's positive.

Is there a chance though it was well to early to see in a blood test? As I thought they shown up really early on them, sorry for all questions I just worry x

I did that last month thought for sure I was pregnant had a blood test 2.5 ml no baby but I hope good things come our way, you guys are prolly the only people I know who want a baby just as bad as I do.

Jasmine it's so frustrating, the amount of times I have had blood tests done and had a negative result. I feel like it's all in my mind now, but my boobs are defiantly swollen today, so that must mean something. X

Is there a chance though it was well to early to see in a blood test? As I thought they shown up really early on them, sorry for all questions I just worry x

You definitely aren't out, but I don't think the embryo produces enough HCG to be detected until implantation and even then it would be a couple days. I see people on here with an HCG of like 50 on 14dpo, sometimes even lower. So it seems to me that their tests would show 0 HCG at 9dpo?

Yeah that's mAde me feel better. Just will have to wait until Tuesday and tests again. I'm praying

I have been looking on different websites and it says from 3 weeks pregnant you should be at least 5ml

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->