feel ill all the time

craftymum

Mum to Jacob and Jenna
Reaction score
HI, I'm just here for a moan really and to see if anyone else ever feels like this, lately I just feel ill all the time, I had a tummy bug a few weeks back and since then I get really nauseous a lot, I feel extremely tired all the time too no matter how much sleep I get, I keep getting sore throat that just wont go away and on top of all that I have really really heavy periods which just completely drain me and I can hardly function during them. I just feel so fed up as I never seem to feel well or have any energy. I am going to the Docs on Monday about my periods but I feel like I have so many things going on that I don't really know where to start to tell her. I just feel so crap I just want to cry all the time :(

HI, I'm just here for a moan really and to see if anyone else ever feels like this, lately I just feel ill all the time, I had a tummy bug a few weeks back and since then I get really nauseous a lot, I feel extremely tired all the time too no matter how much sleep I get, I keep getting sore throat that just wont go away and on top of all that I have really really heavy periods which just completely drain me and I can hardly function during them. I just feel so fed up as I never seem to feel well or have any energy. I am going to the Docs on Monday about my periods but I feel like I have so many things going on that I don't really know where to start to tell her. I just feel so crap I just want to cry all the time :(

oh hunny im exactly the same but not having heavy periods, im getting bad stomach pains like indigestion all the time ive been to the doctors 4 times in the last month im burping up acid all the time and feels like im gunna have a heart attack on top of it all, im fed up of feeling unwell, had blood tests monday to rule out possible stomach ulcer :( hope u feel well soon :hugs:

oh hunny im exactly the same but not having heavy periods, im getting bad stomach pains like indigestion all the time ive been to the doctors 4 times in the last month im burping up acid all the time and feels like im gunna have a heart attack on top of it all, im fed up of feeling unwell, had blood tests monday to rule out possible stomach ulcer :( hope u feel well soon :hugs:

Oh that's horrible, my hubby was like that a couple of years ago especially after eating certain foods. Have you noticed it's worse after certain foods? He had all the tests too and a course of omeprazole sorted him out eventually. Hope you get some answers soon :hugs:

Oh that's horrible, my hubby was like that a couple of years ago especially after eating certain foods. Have you noticed it's worse after certain foods? He had all the tests too and a course of omeprazole sorted him out eventually. Hope you get some answers soon :hugs:

been taking omerprazole but nope still there if tests come back negative then im gunna demand a gallstone scan because they can be quite common in pregnancy and after pregnancy, also read they can be caused by birth control pills , XX

Have you been taking omeprazole for long? I know it took a long time for them to make a difference for my hubby.

Have you been taking omeprazole for long? I know it took a long time for them to make a difference for my hubby.

about a month, but they are checking for a certain bacteria in my blood that can cause ulcers now xx

Yeah hubby was on them for a few months, they checked for h pylori in his blood but there was none present, he would have got very nauseous after eating and burped a lot. I hope you get some answers soon, one way or the other, it's not nice feeling ill all the time especially with kids to look after x

i feel comstantly ill and run down all the time to im always in pain in my shoulders and breast bone and have constant swollen glands

hope you start to feel better soon xx

Well I've been to the Docs and it turns out I'm anemic, started iron tablets today so hopefully they help. Iron tends to make me ill so I'm a bit wary at the minute. Also the Doc referred me to have the mirena coil fitted to help with my periods too. Then once I've finished the tablets I've to go back for more blood tests.

Well I've been to the Docs and it turns out I'm anemic, started iron tablets today so hopefully they help. Iron tends to make me ill so I'm a bit wary at the minute. Also the Doc referred me to have the mirena coil fitted to help with my periods too. Then once I've finished the tablets I've to go back for more blood tests.

glad you have got it sorted,maybe you will start to feel better soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->