Feel like a faker...

S

sparkswillfly

... because I combination feed.... Im not a 'real' breastfeeder and I dont deservse my breastfed baby blinkie...:blush:

Of course you deserve it hun!! Breast feeding is bloody hard, whether you do it exclusively or partially!! I hope nobody has said anything to you to make you feel this way :hissy:

:hugs: of course I never breastfed but I don't think you should feel like a faker at all!!

Awwww don't feel that way hun!!
I'm not BF but regarldess of whether you do it exclusively or combination you are still doing it and should feel very proud for that!! :hugs:

don't feel like that, you totally deserve your tag :hugs: x

You're not a faker! You lactate, you put your baby to your breast and she feeds. You ARE a breastfeeder, whether or not you choose to top up.

I'm technically a combination feeder as Niamh gets on bottle at night. Don't feel at all like your not a real BFing Mummy.

(btw I love how many people in this thread have my blinkies :lol:)

... because I combination feed.... Im not a 'real' breastfeeder and I dont deservse my breastfed baby blinkie...:blush:

I'm gonna come and smack your arse if I hear you speaking like that ever again:devil:

You are doing a grand job and don't let anyone tell you any different babe.
We're all proud of you, now stop stressing and enjoy:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I combination fed, does that mean I wasn't a real breastfeeder? Of course not! Combination feeding is hard and in some ways I think it's even harder than exclusive bfing because you know that the formula is always there but you've made the commitment to keep bfing no matter how much you top up or supplement. Keep going, you're doing a great job!

You faker you!!! :rofl:

:hug: it doesnt make u a faker u still breastfeed so how can u be a faker!!

I combination feed and I'm still damn proud to say that my baby is getting breast milk even if its not as much as fully BF babies she's still getting it and thats what matters! Bottom line, we BF so go us! :happydance: :hugs:

They're great blinkies and of course you're not a faker!!!

What's the BnB Detectives one?! x

Is there an eye rolling emoticon? You silly woman, it doesn't matter if you combo feed. You nurse therefore you are a BFing mama!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->