Feel like AF is coming

wannabmamma

WTT for our own buba
Reaction score
OH and I :sex: last night and after we finished i just had these feeling like AF is comming :cry: shes not due for another 2 days, and my cm has gone from creamy to watery...

I know how you feel. AF is due for me tomorrow and i have been really grumpy and had mild af type cramps this morning :(. If af isnt here by the weekend i will test but not before.

Good luck and hope the witch stays away

I know how you feel. AF is due for me tomorrow and i have been really grumpy and had mild af type cramps this morning :(. If af isnt here by the weekend i will test but not before.

Good luck and hope the witch stays away

hope she stays away for you to hun xx

same here, been gettin cramps this morning due in 2-3days. If not here i will test sunday.....Have donea couple already but all neg :(

chin up girlies, i gotta good feeling for us all this month.........lots of BFP'S for us soon :)

It's not over until she hits us full flow so i'm trying to be optomistic! It won't last long :wacko:

https://1.2.3.11/bmi/www.babyandbump.com/images/smilies/hug1.gif i got faith for you wannabmamma xxxxxxxx

thanks hun, i know just wish it was thursday already lol

i thought AF had arrived as i felt really wet and when i checked i just have a big wet patch in my panties

lol, sorry for giggling but that tickled me then, big wet patch in you panties :)

haha i know i feel disgusting as im in work so i cant change them :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->